New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

ninjaprincesst

It is now 7 months late in opening if they don't have it fixed by this point it's not getting fixed. I don't think it will ever actually start. it makes me furious because when I booked in February it was supposed to start in April, well then I thought surely it will be open long before our trip, but considering we arrive next week not a chance on that. This is beyond the point of ridiculous.

Matt_Black

Things change all the time at Disney... "insider information" doesn't always mean it is set in stone

If you need proof just look back over the last year or 2. Heck even many official Disney announcements don't always happen

Pfft! What about the David Copperfield restaurant? You might say, "Hey, waitasec! They did announce that, but then we never saw anything!" Exactly. That's the illusion!

Matt_Black

I think that was a part of Hyperion Wharf which Disney officially announced and then disappeared as well ;)

Magic!

tumblr_mcuime3FvV1qzfsnio1_500.gif

halltd

I think that was a part of Hyperion Wharf which Disney officially announced and then disappeared as well ;)
It works in our favor sometimes, too! Remember when New Fantasyland was announced and then later they came back and said, "wait....we're going to add a coaster instead of this meet and greet." I know what people are going to complain about next, but we still got a coaster added after an official announcement.

prfctlyximprct

I have missed stalking this project! Still here until the 13th but am not holding my breath. I've heard April 2017. So if it opens anytime before that... I am hopping on the next flight to Orlando and hugging that lotus flower. I will continue the stalking when I return! Looks like this thread got nasty!
44DF0290-B6E6-4A1F-A2CB-20EA36F74D6E_zpszoy5dcjp.jpg

Breaking in for you! The golden monkey made me do it!

Goofyque'

I have missed stalking this project! Still here until the 13th but am not holding my breath. I've heard April 2017. So if it opens anytime before that... I am hopping on the next flight to Orlando and hugging that lotus flower. I will continue the stalking when I return! Looks like this thread got nasty!

Wondered how your trip was going! Looks like you have good weather! Have a great time!

TTA94

:( :cry:

TTA94

IMO if RoL gets pushed off until April it won't be due to them needing another 4 months to fix the issues, but rather their desire to open around Spring Break.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom