New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

HauntedMansionFLA

Show me the proof Disney is ill prepared to deal with the crowds. Oh wait, you can't because there is none. Try again after the show actually opens and then we'll discuss whether or not they are ill prepared.
The only time I can think is when they tried to do the Friday the 13th Meet The Villians night without it being an up charge event. I think that was two or three years ago.

DisneyDebRob

The only time I can think is when they tried to do the Friday the 13th Meet The Villians night without it being an up charge event. I think that was two or three years ago.
Wasn't the first 24 hour event at MK crazy busy with thousands of people complaining that Disney didn't have enough people on staff to handle the crowds? Or am I mistaken.

TTA94

If they are having this media event in Orlando the week of the 14th you would think Disney would be making a announcement before then... which would be between now and next Friday. Fingers crossed.

Disone

Opening sometime between now and the end of 2016
Is that news or best guessing? Disney is REALLY quiet on this. There is ZERO buzz on rivers of light. The area does not even have one hint of promotion for this thing. Not even a "coming soon" poster, sign on a wall, page on Disneyworld.com? Is the project dead? I don't think so but I am also not going into to shock if I find out otherwise.

mm52200

Is that news or best guessing? Disney is REALLY quiet on this. There is ZERO buzz on rivers of light. The area does not even have one hint of promotion for this thing. Not even a "coming soon" poster, sign on a wall, page on Disneyworld.com? Is the project dead? I don't think so but I am also not going into to shock if I find out otherwise.
There's no need for promotion. They made a mistake of promoting the offering and then having to delay it. They aren't going to make that mistake again. They will most likely open it with very little notice, the locals and people already on vacation will come and enjoy it. Then they can start promoting it for guests coming in the future. The project is not dead.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom