New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Anyone know if the soundtrack will have any singing? or totally instrumental? Also any upbeat parts?

They said during the imagineer chat that the "narrators" wouldn't speak, and I assume that also means sing. I wouldn't be surprised if there were some choral elements to the music in the show.

Mike S

One more from DinoLand bridge and a ladder sighting!!!!!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

FigmentJedi

They said during the imagineer chat that the "narrators" wouldn't speak, and I assume that also means sing. I wouldn't be surprised if there were some choral elements to the music in the show.

I'm imagining there could be voiceover narration.

I'm predicting that if it won't be there at opening, they'll have an expository narration at the start telling the story of the shamans added to the show within the first few months.

Same thing happened with Tapestry of Nations: It didn't originally have an announcer telling you the legend of the Sage of Time at the start and the Sage himself had a different voice and only spoke at the beginning, middle and end. About a month and a half later, they rerecorded the Sage's voice and gave him more dialog, added the story and that's the version most people remember.

jrhwdw

So unbelievably frustrating. I'm a big defender of the 180 and 60 day planning windows for dining and FP+, but they need to put out good information so you actually CAN plan.
NO Comment on WDW's Calendar Department!!!!!!!

Is there any Hours info on CM sites like The Hub? CMs would have to know their schedules ahead of time since this a big change for DAK. Or don't CMs get them this early?

flyerjab

View attachment 134017

This was from yesterday. Looks like they might be filming one of those Disney Parks Blog construction progress videos?

I am really hoping that Disney puts out some videos of the construction of RoL and Pandora. There have been several nice ones made available for Disney Springs, but it is a shopping and dining location after all. The stuff that they are doing in DAK is something that would be so neat to see (especially Pandora).

Keep the photos coming! Also, we need more of @Mike S in stealth mode as well! Great job guys!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom