Rumor New nighttime show at Epcot

spectromagic04

Concept art from the Disney Blog:
wdwe234823049820349343fi.jpg
I don’t like the use of IP at all but this concept art looks amazing. Not getting my hopes up as Rivers of Light concept art looked amazing and it didn’t live up to expectations.

trainplane3

I don’t like the use of IP at all but this concept art looks amazing. Not getting my hopes up as Rivers of Light concept art looked amazing and it didn’t live up to expectations.
Agreed. Can we just have the same layout but with a FW pavilion logo in the middle while they show the attraction on the side screen...things while the appropriate music plays?

Epcot Forever sounds great but after that, I don't think I'll be staying in the park late anymore. I still haven't seen HEA from in the park and this won't be any different.

jrhwdw

From the site blog mickey it seems Tomorrow's Child and Magic Journeys and more classics will be part of the temporary show.
I wonder if any Illuminations music be in there? The original IllumiNations Theme would be very nice! Along with a nice nod to We've Just Begun To Dream!

I like the names but can't believe that the Illuminations era ends next year! 2019 will be the first show without Illuminations since Laserphonic Fantasy in 1984!

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
So I’ll predict the IP base for the songs:
Mexico Coco
Norway Frozen
China Mulan
Germany Snow White
America Toy Story
Japan Big Hero
Morocco Aladdin
France Beauty and The Beast
UK Peter Pan

Why do you hate Africa, Italy, and Canada?

Here was mine:

Three Caballeros
Ice Cutters' Song
I Can Make a Man Out of You
Circle of Life
Dwarfs Yodel Song
Belle Note
Colors of the Wind
Compass of Your Heart (in Japanese)
Prince Ali
Tale As Old As Time
Feed the Birds
Great Spirits
It's a Small World

gerarar

Premium Member
So would this mean HEA would be getting replaced (or heavily overhauled) around when Epcot gets their 'permanent' IP show? Because I doubt both Epcot's and MK's nightime spectacular would feature the same characters/IP and songs (Moana:How Far I'll Go / Hercules:Go The Distance/etc).

MisterPenguin

Premium Member
I love that movie but... I’m pretty sure Greece hates it, the song young Herc sings has nothing to do with Greece, and there’s no Greece pavilion so... why is it there?

I hate the entire idea of this show, but at least Coco, Three Cabelleros, and Moana fit thematically with it.

It's about Disney music inspiring the world. It's not going to limit itself to just the Showcase pavilion nations.

MisterPenguin

Premium Member
So would this mean HEA would be getting replaced (or heavily overhauled) around when Epcot gets their 'permanent' IP show? Because I doubt both Epcot's and MK's nightime spectacular would feature the same characters/IP and songs (How Far I'll Go/Go The Distance/etc).

The songs in Fantasmic and PhilharMagic are repeated in other attractions and BGMs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom