New MuppetVision Posters up in Extended Que

EpcotServo

And I thought we were overanalyzing TTA...

It's not over analyzing...I, someone who likes things funny, find these posters are a Wide World Of Suck.

Pretty simple to me.
:lol:

Like you guys would NEVER get mad when YOUR favorite details go down the Commode.

:rolleyes:

HinunterZuNich

I'll give these attempts a 'B' while the similar posters at It's Tough To Be A Bug get an 'A'. Nice to see an update that may be small yet shows someone cares!

EPCOT Explorer

It's not over analyzing...I, someone who likes things funny, find these posters are a Wide World Of Suck.

Pretty simple to me.
:lol:

Like you guys would NEVER get mad when YOUR favorite details go down the Commode.

:rolleyes:
*looks at The Living Seas*

*looks at Horizons*

*looks at JII*

*looks at topiaries*

*looks at WoL*

:lookaroun:lol: That's what you get upset over...not a few posters. :lol: Something this small is a non issue for me. If it were something more tangible, and perhaps NOT replaced by something, I could see it.

Just MHO.

EpcotServo

*looks at The Living Seas*

*looks at Horizons*

*looks at JII*

*looks at topiaries*

*looks at WoL*

:lookaroun:lol: That's what you get upset over...not a few posters. :lol: Something this small is a non issue for me. If it were something more tangible, and perhaps NOT replaced by something, I could see it.

Just MHO.

Crummy posters replacing great ones is pretty darn tangible.

:lol: :dazzle:

I'll state it again:

Old Posters: Greatness! New Posters: Vomitastic!

:hurl:

And of course it's small, I'm mad BECAUSE those posters had some of the small details that MAKE a Disney park uniquely Disney.

New ones?

No details, and not even as well put together as many Muppet poster parodies on the Net.

EPCOT Explorer

Crummy posters replacing great ones is pretty darn tangible.

:lol: :dazzle:

I'll state it again:

Old Posters: Greatness! New Posters: Vomitastic!

:hurl:

And of course it's small, I'm mad BECAUSE those posters had some of the small details that MAKE a Disney park uniquely Disney.

New ones?

No details, and not even as well put together as many Muppet poster parodies on the Net.
Your opinion, my dear friend. :wave:

I'm mad, too...You are right. It's a Disney detail.

And check your visitor messages!:lookaroun:lol:

DisneyNut2007

I agree with you. I love the Muppets, but it really is an excuse to 'promote' (not that they really need promotion) Disney films, and really bad ones at that (with the exception of Wall-E).

Excuse me, but all of those films are great and you know it. You just have to open up your mind.

And I too see these posters as just mere harmless parodies and not outright promotions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom