New Mug rumor (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erin_Akey

Anywho, I wish they would bring back the round fat resort specific mugs from years ago...I loved them! Im not sure why but I did. LOL!!

See I am just the opposite. I love the mugs now with the skinny bottom because my hubby and I take a travel mug of coffee to work every day and we love that they fit into the cup holders in our vehicles! LOL

We end up with five new ones a year and since they tend to vanish every once in a while, we NEED five a year! LOL;)

Wow, I can't believe how everyone is making a big deal about the mugs. After spending all that $$$ on a trip to Disney, why NOT re-use an old mug??

sittle

Wow, I can't believe how everyone is making a big deal about the mugs. After spending all that $$$ on a trip to Disney, why NOT re-use an old mug??

I suppose it's all perspective... What's an extra $14 bucks on top of a $2000 to $5000 vacation?

Maybe it's not so much that everyone is making a "big deal" about the mugs, its more so that a few people don't understand that you're supposed to by a new mug every year/stay ... A new mug allows you to use the soda foutains on property at your will.

New mug = free refills for your vacation/stay on property

... If you're using an old mug (from 1 or more years ago) you're technically stealing...

Why bother to bring the old mugs at all then...? Just grab a sleeve of Dixie cups (stolen from your local Walmart bathroom) and drink up, cheap creeps... :ROFLOL:

Mikk(y)'sMinnie

facepalm.jpg

My thoughts exactly! :ROFLOL::brick::hammer:

wdwfan22

I don't get the whole mug thing. The last thing I want to do is lug around a mug all day so I can get a free refill LOL. If people are willing to lug there mug from last year or 10 years ago for a free refill on soda so be it. I guess I'm lucky that my family never had to worry about that :ROFLOL:

Mikk(y)'sMinnie

If you guys think it is bad to just re-use resort mugs, I once saw a guy go up with a camel back and fill it with ice and soda to get them through the day in the park. I guess it probably saved him a good deal if he did it every day through out his trip, especially with soda and water being $2.50 a pop!

I would have never openly discussed this in a blog but now that we are all talking about it, I don't see what the big deal is to re-use the old mugs. I mean it is just soda. I know how much my hubby and I spend just for the two of us and we pay our fair share for souvenirs and love to go to all of the nice restaurants every night of our trip. I know we are not the only ones so Disney should be able to cough up a few sodas every morning because if you think about it that is really the only time we use them is at breakfast. We never go back during the day or when we get in at night.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I just take this every year it holds a bit more and is a genuine Disney approved Walmart priced liquid holder. Not good for travelling though.
009W129942110004

Erin_Akey

I think I fall into the "you just spent a couple grand on a vacation so what difference does another fifteen bucks make" camp.

I like to take them home as souveneirs and if you do deluxe dining like we do, you get them free anyway.

Actually it depends on the dining plan. QS Plan.. you get a mug. Deluxe plan you get a mug. Normal plan (1 CS, 1TS, 1 Snack..) No MUG for you. :(

I think I fall into the "you just spent a couple grand on a vacation so what difference does another fifteen bucks make" camp.

I like to take them home as souveneirs and if you do deluxe dining like we do, you get them free anyway.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
I just take this every year it holds a bit more and is a genuine Disney approved Walmart priced liquid holder. Not good for travelling though.
009W129942110004

Funny, that looks like the bucket I prefer after too much WalMart liquor....

iheartdisney91

Just gunna say that u guys are mean
I simply just said something that
was a money saving tip and u guys
are nothing but cruel. It a wonder that
I actually decided to join..... Before
wile I wasn't a member everyone
seemed so nice. Now u all who are
mocking ur fellow members have shown
me nothing but cruelty and leaves me to
think ur just jerks =[

...... I understood one facepalm but
that's it others dot need to gang up....
I havnt been here long.....thanks for the welcome
and kindness

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Just gunna say that u guys are mean
I simply just said something that
was a money saving tip and u guys
are nothing but cruel. It a wonder that
I actually decided to join..... Before
wile I wasn't a member everyone
seemed so nice. Now u all who are
mocking ur fellow members have shown
me nothing but cruelty and leaves me to
think ur just jerks =[

...... I understood one facepalm but
that's it others dot need to gang up....
I havnt been here long.....thanks for the welcome
and kindness

Huh? :veryconfu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom