News New movie coming Epcot's Canada Pavilion

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
'Beauty and the Beast Sing-Along,' 'Awesome Planet' and 'Canada Far and Wide in Circle-Vision 360' all to open January 17 2020
https://www.wdwmagic.com/attraction...le-vision-360-all-to-open-january-17-2020.htm

new narration by award-winning actors Catherine O’Hara and Eugene Levy.

So, they're just working their way through the cast of Second City TV. That just means that sooner or later, we'll get Doug and Bob Mackenzie.

Side note: So... we're still waiting for news of when the China and France movies will be updated.

Cmdr_Crimson

new narration by award-winning actors Catherine O’Hara and Eugene Levy.

So, they're just working their way through the cast of Second City TV. That just means that sooner or later, we'll get Doug and Bob Mackenzie.
Better off in their Moose forms instead...
abd73fa0700059fab11ade03533315554a395495r1-731-416_hq.gif

castlecake2.0

Thé conposer of the new score also did the score for Frontier on Netflix, might give an idea of what we’re in for. I’m hoping with all the new attractions coming that the film might go back to a more serious note and less about trying to be funny?

Communicora

Premium Member
Thé conposer of the new score also did the score for Frontier on Netflix, might give an idea of what we’re in for. I’m hoping with all the new attractions coming that the film might go back to a more serious note and less about trying to be funny?
Not with it featuring the cast of Schitt's Creek.

Captain Barbossa

Was hoping they'd keep Martin Short, but I knew the chances of that were slim to none. But I guess I'll take Catherine O'Hara, aka mom from Home Alone. I just hope the new film isn't a complete letdown. O' Canada! is/was one of my favorites, and I always made sure I saw it twice per trip. And as others have pointed out, the score was great. Trying to stay optimistic, but then again, we're talking about "new" EPCOT.

Cmdr_Crimson

Was hoping they'd keep Martin Short, but I knew the chances of that were slim to none. But I guess I'll take Catherine O'Hara, aka mom from Home Alone. I just hope the new film isn't a complete letdown. O' Canada! is/was one of my favorites, and I always made sure I saw it twice per trip. And as others have pointed out, the score was great. Trying to stay optimistic, but then again, we're talking about "new" EPCOT.

I guess it's as long they were in some form of Disney Movie they have a chance of being in an attraction....As Catherine O'hara is Sally in NBC and Eugene Levy was Charlie Dory's Father in Finding Dory...

danlb_2000

Premium Member

Considering the narrators, I assume it's going to continue to contain the humor.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom