News New movie coming Epcot's Canada Pavilion

sedati

Photo update as of Sunday, October 20, 2019. Most of the scaffolding is gone now. The ground level pathway past the waterfall is still closed. More artificial trees have been installed on the mountain top.

View attachment 419304
I was hoping for better. Can't decide if this is the worst rockwork on property or just the nicest miniature golf course around.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
IMO, it wasn't good. And IMO, neither is the America song at the AA. Both would be dumped if it were up to me.

Now, the music at IdF is exquisite.
The song at AA is so good especially since the update!! Had all my first time guest friends in tears! Loved it!

180º

Blasphemy (at least for original versions). :)
The 2007 version of “Canada, You’re a Lifetime Journey” is actually a big improvement, in my opinion. Golden Dream got a little worse last year but BOTH songs are quintessential pieces of the EPCOT songbook and I defy that we should ever lose them, especially since we’re not getting many new original EPCOT songs these days.

wdwgreek

The 2007 version of “Canada, You’re a Lifetime Journey” is actually a big improvement, in my opinion. Golden Dream got a little worse last year but BOTH songs are quintessential pieces of the EPCOT songbook and I defy that we should ever lose them, especially since we’re not getting many new original EPCOT songs these days.
Agreed! We have to be careful as Bob iger pushes to make epcot more Disney we may loose any original songs we have left as they, written by disney, are not disney enough.

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Friday, November 22, 2019. The scaffolding is gone around the rockwork at Canada. The upper level entrance is still closed, and the ground level pathway through the rock canyon to the waterfall is still closed.

IMG_2602.JPG

These cast members let themselves through the gate. The waterfall and river bed are still dry. New safety netting can be seen along this pathway. Faux moss has been applied to the rockwork near the water line. (Edit: regarding the faux moss, it is the same application as in Pandora in Animal Kingdom.)

IMG_2603.JPG

Last edited:

nickys

Premium Member
Photo update as of Friday, November 22, 2019. The scaffolding is gone around the rockwork at Canada. The upper level entrance is still closed, and the ground level pathway through the rock canyon to the waterfall is still closed.

View attachment 427919

These cast members let themselves through the gate. The waterfall and river bed are still dry. New safety netting can be seen along this pathway. Faux moss has been applied to the rockwork near the water line.

View attachment 427920

The “like” was for the photos.

That fake moss looks like someone got a stencil set out. It really looks like it’s painted on.

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
The “like” was for the photos.

That fake moss looks like someone got a stencil set out. It really looks like it’s painted on.

The entire landscape looks fake. The trees, the rockwork. I'm getting low-poly Minecraft vibes. It just doesn't look realistic, especially "pride rock" and that gray blob near the walking path.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom