New Miley Cyrus wax figure causes nightmares in 25 year old girl... ME!

hwdelien

I find them both unappealing. I have never fully understood her level of fame. It must be a kid thing.

My daughters absolutely adore her, I agree, I don't get it. When she had her 3D movie at theaters, my daughter's, of course, HAD to go. I took them, ages 12 and 6 bought 2 tickets and sat outside the theater for it to end. Couldn't bring myself to sit through that.

burninup4nick

I think they look EXTREMELY SIMILAR! I couldnt tell them apart at first! The wax one is a bit paler and she has a bigger nose but thats about it! they look pretty much the same!

EpcotServo

AHHHHHH!!!! MY EYES!!! MY EYES!!!
chowder.png

LoriMistress

The one on the left is the wax figure, I believe. One Lil Spark, I love your avatar!!! Can you purchase it online or would it have to be over the phone?

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Original Poster
The one on the left is the wax figure, I believe. One Lil Spark, I love your avatar!!! Can you purchase it online or would it have to be over the phone?
:wave:

Thanks!

It's actually a custom made (photoshopped :lookaroun) avatar created by EpcotServo here on the boards! He graciously took on the task, and what you see is the final product. I gave him three images to splice and he actually used a picture of a toy SSE figurine to perfect it, if you can believe it. WDW most likely has a SSE ornament though... I'll have to do some digging for you.

kcnole

God I am so ready for this Hanna Montanna crap to get out of the parks and lets move on to something else. I'm not sure how much more I can take.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Original Poster
God I am so ready for this Hanna Montanna crap to get out of the parks and lets move on to something else. I'm not sure how much more I can take.
Don't worry... She'll fall from grace soon enough and end up like Lindsay Lohan. I predict she'll have a naked picture scandal any day now and be in rehab within 2 years.

(Hey! A girl obsessed with celebrity gossip can dream, can't she? :lol: :p )

rbrower

Don't worry... She'll fall from grace soon enough and end up like Lindsay Lohan. I predict she'll have a naked picture scandal any day now and be in rehab within 2 years.

(Hey! A girl obsessed with celebrity gossip can dream, can't she? :lol: :p )
:fork::fork::fork::fork:
:lookaroun

The_CEO

mileycyruswax3a.jpg

Does anyone else think this figure does her no justice, and moreso is really quite creepy? :lookaroun

That's amazing, for a good minute I thought that those pictures were both real from different days!!!

Incredible how talented some of those wax sculptures are.

disneyisbest

You know if it were not for the TV show there is no way that she gets on the radio. Then again Britney Spears was not on TV first. It baffles the mind

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom