New Menu at Le Cellier?

urbanvegan

Original Poster
I heard on the WDW Today podcast that a new menu went into effect at Le Cellier Steakhouse this week - is this true?

And if it is indeed true, does anyone have the new menu?

scpergj

I heard on the WDW Today podcast that a new menu went into effect at Le Cellier Steakhouse this week - is this true?

And if it is indeed true, does anyone have the new menu?

UGH!!!

I hope there aren't too many changes...my wife and I are going to be eating there in January, and I was looking forward to the cheese soup!

Kevin

Figment82

UGH!!!

I hope there aren't too many changes...my wife and I are going to be eating there in January, and I was looking forward to the cheese soup!

Kevin

I don't think you need to worry - they are famous for their cheese soup and I imagine there would be a large outcry if it disappeared. It's popular enough to warrant an appearance at the Canada Food and Wine booth.

If only the beaver tails could come back too... :(

Ausdaddy

It's true. The waitress told us yesterday. Don't worry. All the old favorites are there. They've limited what the kids can get for desert on the dining plan.

GymLeaderPhil

Perhaps the other restaurants are receiving similar revamps in lieu of the 25th? The Sentinel reported that Epcot was doing something special with restaurant menus.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
So are they going to revert it back to a buffeteria? :)

Uuuuuggggh! Don't even say that.
After one visit to that, I knew I would not go back...and for the longest time I couldn't understand why people were raving about it....
....till I finally found the change that was made. :brick:

Yellow Shoes

I had been re-thinking our LeCellier ADR anyway--we could only get lunch, and the dinner menu is far more appealing.

Thinking about switching to Yacht Club Galley or Raglan Road.

Any thoughts??

Figment82

I love going there for lunch. They used to have a maple-glazed chicken sandwich that was served on an English muffin, although I think they've taken it off the menu.

I must confess I've never been for dinner (that will change come December), but lunch is wonderful.

wannabeBelle

I had been re-thinking our LeCellier ADR anyway--we could only get lunch, and the dinner menu is far more appealing.

Thinking about switching to Yacht Club Galley or Raglan Road.

Any thoughts??

Hi there, I would stick with Le Cell for lunch as it is far more appealing that the Yacht Club Galley. I ate there once ( Granted it was breakfast) and the food was just OK. I LOVE Raglan Road but cant see leaving a park in the middle of the day to get down there plus the Irish band and step dancer dont start performing until about 9 in the evening, which is a great addition to a wonderful meal!!! Belle

imamouse

I had dinner at Le Cellier the last night they offered the old menu (Sat, Sept 15). I went back the next day to see the new menu. Not much changed - more vegetarian options like butternut squash ravioli.

Yellow Shoes

Just called to drop my 'Ohana reservation (it was a good one--7:00 on Sept 29) and checked on Le Cellier. By some twist of fate, I got a 7:30 ADR--and released my 2:20 ADR Sept 27.

Who would have thought it, 3 days from leaving??

So, don't give up hope on getting your "dream" ADR.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom