New Menu at Flo’s

SSG

Original Poster
ccb3094580239480239fi-624x351.jpg

Wed, May 16, 2018
Starting Today, Fuel Up Your Tank with this New Menu at Flo’s V8 Café at Disney California Adventure Park
by Alex Dunlap, Food & Beverage Content Relations Coordinator
That’s right, racers! Cruise on into this Route 66-inspired diner and fuel up on the amazing new menu. Starting today, you’ll find a brand-new lunch and dinner menu at Flo’s V8 Café in Cars Land at Disney California Adventure park. You’ll definitely want to make a pit stop to try these delicious dishes!
tcs039840293482.jpg
tss0239840293482093.jpg

Starting with the Pit Stop Classics, you’ll be saying “Ka-Chow!” when you try the amazing Ka-Cheeseburger. This 1/3lb angus beef patty comes served on a sesame seed bun with cheddar cheese, 1000 Island, and caramelized onions. If you’re looking to dine in style, then Ramone’s Low & Slow Club is for you with turkey breast, crispy bacon, avocado-bacon mayo, lettuce, and tomato on toasted white bread. And then there’s the Fin-tastic Tuna Sandwich with albacore tuna salad, lettuce, and tomato on toasted wheat bread.
fcd0934802938420394-613x409.jpg

cbs02938402938234.jpg
vpf0293840293480239.jpg

If comfort food is more your style, then you’ll love the Drive In Dishes. Flo’s Famous Fried Chicken starts off this list and comes with roasted garlic mashed potatoes, gravy, and seasonal vegetables. Then there’s the Cobb de Ville Salad with mixed lettuce, turkey breast, crispy bacon, blue cheese, blue cheese, hard boiled egg, corn, and tomatoes all topped with house-made ranch dressing. Fillmore has chipped in on the menu, too, with Fillmore’s Pot Pie! It comes in a flaky pie crust with creamy sweet corn, potato, chiles, and cheddar cheese and is served with fresh fruit.
cns0293402394820398-613x409.jpg

In addition to the Drive In Dishes and Pit Stop Classics, you’ll love the Checkered Flag Chicken Noodle Soup. And don’t forget to ask about the Blue Plate Specials. These specials aren’t listed on the menu, and you never know what you might find!
khb029384029384-613x409.jpg

kct20394203984.jpg
kmc029384029834092.jpg

For the Jr. Pit Crew, little racers can enjoy a Micro Burger, Chicken Fenders, Mack’s Mac & Cheese, or the Taillight Turkey Slider. All these dishes are served with fresh fruit, baby carrots, and a choice of a small lowfat milk or a small bottle of water.
fsh203948203948234-613x345.jpg

Now what diner would be complete without some tasty milkshakes? Flo’s Classic Shakes are just the thing to satisfy that sweet craving. Try a vanilla, chocolate, or strawberry shake topped with “Road Gravel” cookies and cream crumbles. You can even get it in a fancy souvenir glass to take home! Also on the dessert menu will be a rotational dessert, starting with the delicious Strawberry Pie.

You can also fill up your tank with refreshing fountain beverages, milk, orange juice, coffee, hot tea, or hot cocoa. For guests over the age of 21, specialty draft beer and wine is also available. Drafts include Victory Prima Pilsner and Bear Republic Racer 5 IPA, and whines include Kendall-Jackson VR Chardonnay, Coppola Rosso & Bianco, and Red Sangria.

Once you stop by for a meal, you’ll be revving your engines for more – this new menu starts today at Flo’s V8 Café in Cars Land at Disney California Adventure park. Drive on over to Radiator Springs and take these new eats for a test drive!

SSG

Original Poster
I like how "whines include Kendall-Jackson VR Chardonnay" Everyone has auto-correct issues.

mickEblu

Burger with thousand island and carmelized onions? Looks like they heard the call for In-N-Out and this is the closest we re going to get. Menu doesn’t look bad though. I’ve never eaten at Flos and now i most likely will. I wonder if the fried chicken will be the same as Plaza Inn?

I’ve been wondering when they would introduce some more theme park friendly diner food for a while. Flo’s is usually pretty empty. I wonder if this is part of the new crowd control projects sweeping the resort.

SSG

Original Poster
It all looks good except that burger, which is pretty sad looking. Flo's is supposed to be a classic american diner, but the burger is lacking.

dweezil78

It all looks good except that burger, which is pretty sad looking. Flo's is supposed to be a classic american diner, but the burger is lacking.

Disney's always been lacking in their burger game, at least for quick serve. The one at Carthay is pretty amazing though!

Rich T

I’ve never eaten at Flos and now i most likely will. I wonder if the fried chicken will be the same as Plaza Inn?

I’ve been wondering when they would introduce some more theme park friendly diner food for a while. Flo’s is usually pretty empty. I wonder if this is part of the new crowd control projects sweeping the resort.
Flo's has always been excellent (good food and non-stop Motown hits with a view of RSR--how can you lose?). It can be packed at peak dining hours, but the service is very, very fast-- And there's a ton of seating; It's bigger than it looks from the outside, since it also uses Doc's medical building as a dining wing.

Rich T

BTW, I'm glad they replaced the original milk shake "road gravel" with crumbled cookies. The original pebbly things were just kinda weird...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom