New meeting for people that were not in WDW last week.

metscool

Original Poster
Ok everyone this is for everyone that is going to be there on Sunday. We are going to meet at the entence of the GMR at 4 on Sunday. You can find me because I am going to wear a Bud #8 hat. So if any one wants to meet I will be there for about an hour and then if anyone wants to we all could go on the GMR afterwards. Ok remember 4 at the entence of the GMR.

disneytopdog

Ok everyone this is for everyone that is going to be there on Sunday. We are going to meet at the entence of the GMR at 4 on Sunday. You can find me because I am going to wear a Bud #8 hat. So if any one wants to meet I will be there for about an hour and then if anyone wants to we all could go on the GMR afterwards. Ok remember 4 at the entence of the GMR.[/quote

I can meet you there....I have a 2p reservation at Alfredos in Epcot. I will have to eat fast.

Slipknot

I'll be working at GMR that day. I'll be there 2 hours before your schedualed meet. If the new nametags don't come in, look for Newton. If they do, ask for Mike.

CoffeeJedi

What you guys need to do is set up a normal time every week. Say Saturday afternoon. That way all you locals will be there, and those of us who do our once a year vacations, will know where and when to meet up with the forum peeps.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
I'll be at the beach :(

However, if anyone wants to meet up with me tomorrow, I'd be up for it. I have a previous commitment until 5pm, and after that, i'm heading to WDW?

Where in WDW... that's up to you :)

Oh.. Lee... I lost your number dude!

I'll be at the beach :(

However, if anyone wants to meet up with me tomorrow, I'd be up for it. I have a previous commitment until 5pm, and after that, i'm heading to WDW?

Where in WDW... that's up to you :)

Oh.. Lee... I lost your number dude!

Which park'll you be at? I'm probably heading to the World tomorrow

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
I'm thinking MK... at 6pm. Meet in front of Expo hall by the Goofy statue?

If you're interested, I'll PM you my number, or catch me on AIM

I'm thinking MK... at 6pm. Meet in front of Expo hall by the Goofy statue?

If you're interested, I'll PM you my number, or catch me on AIM

6pm by Goofy...sounds good! See ya tomorrow :)

I'll be working at Everest Merchandise until 3:45 (Yay EHH!), but I'll try to make it over in time.

I know who you aaaaaare. Ha. We'll probably linger outside of the ride for a while, I can stall until you get there unless you're really late

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom