New meeting for people that were not in WDW last week.

We should do these meetings more often to let more people attend.

We really should, shouldn't we? The only thing is, the way I've been scheduled the past month, I can't guarantee when I can go more than a week in advance. But that's ok. I have this Saturday off, if anyone wants to meet up, and I have early morning shifts Monday and Tuesday of next week (6:00-2:30....hurray...) so I could do something those evenings.

OmegaKnight

If anyone wants to meet up Friday, Saturday, Sunday, or Monday I have the evenings off. Except for Saturday, where I have the entire day off.
I can go this Saturday, but only until about 3 in the afternoon as I would have to go to work right after. My next real day off is Wednesday October 4. If anyone is up for a meet that day, just holler by.

metscool

Original Poster
I have been thinking. Lets have a meeting on Sundays at MGM at 400. This could start not next weekend but the weekend after. Who is up to it?

metscool

Original Poster
Personally, I love the idea, just not the day. I think saturdays would be easier.
Now that I read what you wrote. I agree. Now it is going to be the following Sat. at the entence of the GMR. Personly I don't like missing football and Nascar on Sundays.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom