New meeting for people that were not in WDW last week.

Ringo8n24

You people are so lucky to just be able to "drop by" WDW when you want. I would definitely do the same if I lived there. Have fun, ya'll!:)

Gotta work on Sunday but I will be off on Monday. I was thinking of going to my favorite park of them all, Epcot, if anyone else wants to go.

I'll be at Epcot on Monday...working, though. If you see a young, CP aged Custodian in Future World, ask them where I am. Don't bother with the older ones, most of them have no idea who I am :D

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Gotta work on Sunday but I will be off on Monday. I was thinking of going to my favorite park of them all, Epcot, if anyone else wants to go.
yeah man... I'm in. After my job searching I'd be up for an evening at Epcot. Tell your brother I said hi, btw :)

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
so......

I overslept. So no beach... too crowded to surf.

I'm going to WDW! 4pm at GMR.. I'll be there :)

Captain Hank

Hey, sorry that I wasn't able to meet up with you. I was really hungry after my Everest shift, so I grabbed something to eat while still in AK. Must have just missed you all. I hung around the GMR for a while, but no luck. Hope to meet up later! :wave:

We had a grand total of......4! Me, mkt, Metscool, and Atta83 all met up and hung out at MGM. It was a jolly good time, and we really should try to set another one up at some point.

TrentMom

We had a grand total of......4! Me, mkt, Metscool, and......oh gosh, I don't remember her username :eek: , all met up and hung out at MGM. It was a jolly good time, and we really should try to set another one up at some point.

That is great. Glad it happended this time. Did you guys go on any rides together?

metscool

Original Poster
Taryn I will try to stop by and say hello tonight after I get out of class. You also forgot about we went to Epcot and then went to PI last night.

Taryn I will try to stop by and say hello tonight after I get out of class. You also forgot about we went to Epcot and then went to PI last night.

Oh yeah :lol: In my defense, I was woken up at 9 by my roommate, and have been kind of trudging along in a haze.

We did indeed hit Epcot, where we spoke to some Canadians and Custodials, and ate Mexican food. Mmm, churro! Then we headed over to the Adventurer's Club, which was quite fun. THEN we went home. Which is why waking up at 9 was kind of crappy :D

I'll send you a PM with my cell number...text me when you get into the park, and I'll come find you :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom