NEW McDonald's WDW Happy Meal toys to be released

erasure fan1

Same. I thought they parted ways and the reason they gave was they didn't want to sponsor unhealthy establishments? Maybe that was just in the parks like the french fries stand in AK. Either way, cool toys. I'm sure Disney collectors will be buying a lot of happy meals soon!
At the time they parted ways with them, McDonald's was in a firestorm of hate for being why kids are unhealthy and overweight. McDonald's was always the headline, no one else really got mentioned. So no matter the reason, it was pretty obvious they just didn't want to get dragged into that poop storm as well. So they did the easy thing, bow out, talk about how you want to support health, and then, BAM! sneak back in when no one really cares anymore. Genius!

That said, I do like the Everest one.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
I bought 1 happy meal and I asked if I could buy the remaining toys, he was nice and said how many since we get them in by the case. I smiled and said that I didn't need that many, but I'd like two complete sets of 10 and he said no problem.

So now I've got two complete sets, plus a few extras.

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
Just Incase you had missed it...McD's have been told to stop the selling of the WDW toys due to the ticket gamepiece and are being recalled due to this..
https:///2020/11/disney-happy-meal-recall-rwb1/

Last edited:

Ldno

Just Incase you had missed it...McD's have been told to stop the selling of the WDW toys due to the ticket gamepiece and are being recalled due to this..
https:///2020/11/disney-happy-meal-recall-
Awwww no wonder my tickets were going working, I just gave up haha

Think Tink

Premium Member
In the Parks
No
My dad found me 4,5, and 6. (I don’t like McDonalds and he does) I guess I will be happy with what I have since it’s recalled.

NelleBelle

My dad found me 4,5, and 6. (I don’t like McDonalds and he does) I guess I will be happy with what I have since it’s recalled.
Lol—those were the only pieces I really wanted! But I figured I didn’t need more junk kicking around so decided not to go get them 😩

Gillyanne

Currently up in MD and the one I ate at last night still had them. If they are gonna disappear I at least managed to get Pluto and Goofy. Ours also had lil paper headbands of Mickey and Minnie ears so I grabbed a couple for the kids and to stash a set away.

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
Currently up in MD and the one I ate at last night still had them. If they are gonna disappear I at least managed to get Pluto and Goofy. Ours also had lil paper headbands of Mickey and Minnie ears so I grabbed a couple for the kids and to stash a set away.
They are suppose to return Without the Gamepiece until the newer shipments arrive....I'd say wait after Thanksgiving to see if they returned.. The ending of this set is around December 14th and a new Disney*Pixar set is coming following after that...

JIMINYCR

Rats... Got all the others except #4 & #5. Hoping I can get those last two. I want the entire set but out of the ten I had wanted the Mickey ToT, Mickey SM, and the Pluto JC ones the most.

FettFan

Why don't they again?

It's true. 'Hollywood Tower Hotel' is a bit of a handful, and nowhere near as strong as the aliterated 'Tower of Terror!'. Somebody deliberately avoided that.

Either that or the Chinese person who typed up the description had no idea what "Tower of Terror" is so they just copied the words "Hollywood Tower Hotel" that appeared on the toy itself.

Ldno

so adding on top of how they recalled them about a week ago, well they got cancelled completely so if you missed out, good luck.

My girlfriend works at McDonald’s and was trying to buy more and her manager told her they got straight up cancelled, what ever’s left that’s it

JIMINYCR

so adding on top of how they recalled them about a week ago, well they got cancelled completely so if you missed out, good luck.

My girlfriend works at McDonald’s and was trying to buy more and her manager told her they got straight up cancelled, what ever’s left that’s it
So anyone looking to complete their sets will once again be at the mercy of those bandits on e-bay. I see theyre already selling their individual pieces and complete sets. Now I wonder... Where did these people get all these McDonalds happy meals toys from that they have multiple complete sets?

Dave B

100% NOT true

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom