NEW McDonald's WDW Happy Meal toys to be released

champdisney

It seems that there is a new set of kids meal toys from Mcd's coming within this month...They reflect the new Mickey Mouse cartoon designs as the character's are in certain attractions..View attachment 510010
Noticing they have two for Runaway Railway but also Mission:Space, Soarin with Daisy flying over SSE, ToT, Everest and Dinosaur ride vehicles..

0ff.gif
I dig em’. My little one will love these.

Now let’s hope for the return of those special edition glass cups!

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I once bought 5 Happy Meals for dinner while in Bismarck, ND, on a business trip, while collecting the 50th anniversary cards. That said... I have no plans to collect these... at this time.

LastoneOn

Has anyone been into the remodeled McD's over by Animal Kingdom? We're not frequent customers but are going to stop in to see what it's like. Looks pretty cool for a fast food joint.

Jon81uk

Interesting. I thought Disney had parted ways with Happy Meals. Is this the first return or have there been others?

McDonalds and Disney had exclusivity, so McDs couldn't do other toys based on animated films and Disney sold McDs fries in the parks.

Now the agreement is over McDs can offer toys based on Disney or DreamWorks or all sorts of other films.

NelsonRD

I went to McDonalds today, and our local store had (1-4) of the 10. I was able to purchase them for $1.69 each, with the others arriving next week.

Ldno

Well I guess I’m late and the promotion for the Trip ended back in August or is huge typo. My girlfriend works at Mickey D’s as a part time job, so they only had Mission Space, but so far she’s on track to get all of them hahaha.

Seriously, did we miss the contest? hehehehehehehe

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 74

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
Well I guess I’m late and the promotion for the Trip ended back in August or is huge typo. My girlfriend works at Mickey D’s as a part time job, so they only had Mission Space, but so far she’s on track to get all of them hahaha.

Seriously, did we miss the contest? *** hehehehehehehe
If you didn't get the new happy meal box it states this on it in regards to said contest..
20201120_123935.jpg

Ldno

No happy meal purchase was needed so didn’t see the box, haha thanks for the clarification that’s awesome! Hahaha thought I was going crazy and missed the sweepstakes I will never win anyways lololol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom