NEW McDonald's WDW Happy Meal toys to be released

Ldno

Not in Colorado just bought some 10 minutes ago
they recalled and gave them with out the game pieces but they completely discounted them now. if the store runs out that‘s it, in my city they are giving out other toys now as of yesterday, they end date was december 14th originally

Ldno

Will do anything for a tower of terror one, I never got the chance 😭😭😭

Attachments

• 0694EF1C-712A-4472-8122-F0F905CC28FD.jpeg
    0694EF1C-712A-4472-8122-F0F905CC28FD.jpeg
    90.6 KB · Views: 79

JIMINYCR

Got my remaining missing toys #4 & #5 so I now have the complete set. I had to run around to 5 different McD's around my area to find them. At two places they were sold out of everything, one had only a few selections left of which I already had, and got the missing two at the last places. At one place that was sold out of everything, I asked the mgr if he would sell me the 2 that were on the display board since he was sold out and wasnt getting more in. He said no.

Dave B

Can I ask how you were able to speak to a manager? Our restaurants are closed inside where I live. did you talk through the drive-thru window? I only ask because when I try and talk through the drive-thru window they don't seem to be very receptive to me trying to get a strategy to get my last two thx

JIMINYCR

Can I ask how you were able to speak to a manager? Our restaurants are closed inside where I live. did you talk through the drive-thru window? I only ask because when I try and talk through the drive-thru window they don't seem to be very receptive to me trying to get a strategy to get my last two thx
I'm in Maine. Our Gov. hasnt shut us completely down ( Yet, but I'm betting she is on that path!!) so I could walk in and ask. We have the option of drive through or eat in. But I suppose like any business there are some managers that are more approachable and willing to help than others. My DW said the mgr that turned me down probably has his eye on the toys in the disaplay case for himself. ;);)

Dave B

Yeah I am in need of #5 and #7, hopefully they appear before this ends next week, I have quite a few doubles if anyone out there wants to trade

Dave B

I was wondering if anyone had #7 out there, The Mickey Pirates, I have many doubles and would love to trade with anyone, let me know if there is anyone who needs a train or two to complete their set

drizgirl

I'm still looking for #5 Everest. I have Mickey Space (#2) or Minnie Dinosaur (#3) I can trade if anyone is interested.
I'm still looking for #5 Everest. Still have Mickey Space and Minnie Dinosaur I can trade, but now I also have a Jungle Cruise I can trade. PM me if interested.

jalredding

Ugh, I have 2 Jungle Cruise's if anyone wants to trade. The only other ones I have are Everest and TOT, it seems every Mcdonald's we tried ended up giving out SOUL toys.

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
Those Disney*Pixar SOUL toys are a major embarrassment and wouldn't even call them anything...I got one a few days ago in a MMRR Box expecting to see a RR Toy in it and I threw it out in the garbage once I saw what it was...Out of my set I'm missing Everest, ToT, Soarin & Mickey's Red Car..

jalredding

Those Disney*Pixar SOUL toys are a major embarrassment and wouldn't even call them anything...I got one a few days ago in a MMRR Box expecting to see a RR Toy in it and I threw it out in the garbage once I saw what it was...Out of my set I'm missing Everest, ToT, Soarin & Mickey's Red Car..
Same here...every SOUL toy came in a MMRR box

drizgirl

Ugh, I have 2 Jungle Cruise's if anyone wants to trade. The only other ones I have are Everest and TOT, it seems every Mcdonald's we tried ended up giving out SOUL toys.
Do you have an extra Everest or just the one? I'm looking to trade for an Everest. I have Dinosaur, Mickey Space and Jungle Cruise I can trade.

redsfan4life

After reading all these posts I am glad I was able to buy the complete set at my local McDonalds when the promotion first started , had uber pick up for me few days later and got a happy meal hoping for a duplicate and got a marvel toy

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
Bringing back a Post From the dead and for a good reason...Turns out they are Re-releasing The Mickey and Minnie Runaway Railway toy set to cross promote for WDW 50th. Pretty sure this was due to all of the game pieces having to be removed from the the first run that was causing a big issue...But, if you look at the set..Something seems off..See if you notice it..
Images found on ebay
s-l1600.jpg

Still here? If you noticed it congrats! that the Tower of Terror Mickey toy was removed from this wave...
a.png

Unclear about the reason but, if you do have it congrats since it could be a rare toy not being re-released in the 2nd wave...

ppete1975

Bringing back a Post From the dead and for a good reason...Turns out they are Re-releasing The Mickey and Minnie Runaway Railway toy set to cross promote for WDW 50th. Pretty sure this was due to all of the game pieces having to be removed from the the first run that was causing a big issue...But, if you look at the set..Something seems off..See if you notice it..
Images found on ebay
s-l1600.jpg

Still here? If you noticed it congrats! that the Tower of Terror Mickey toy was removed from this wave...
a.png

Unclear about the reason but, if you do have it congrats since it could be a rare toy not being re-released in the 2nd wave...
do you have any links on this, i cant find anything? Mainly dates.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom