New! March 19th Video Update! IASW ect.!

tinkerbellish

Thank you soooo much for sharing your video- you guys did a wonderful job- I could almost smell the wet paint! :D

It made me so happy to have a chance to see IASW from home instead of waiting for my next visit to WDW, and now I'm really looking forward to seeing it in person! You really made my day! :wave:

TinkerBell9988

You guys rock!!! AWESOME video!! I was going to try and refrain myself from looking at any IASW pictures/videos for another two weeks until I get there, but I couldn't resist. My mom is here, but she refuses to look at the screen, she wants to experience the "element of surprise"... haha.

About your question about being chosen to be in one of the WDW vacation planning DVDs, I think you would have to be casted from an agency, from what I believe, since I have been doing castings/commercial work for many years. As you guys, I would love to be casted for one of these DVDs or even the in-room loop (Top 7 Things to Do at WDW)... They should pick real Disney fans who are actors for these things... LOL. :lol:

u dont kno how much that cures the common cold of disney sickness. I have a 56k modem so i only see little parts of the movie but hear all of it and it feels so nice. Big thanks to you

gnease42

VERY KEWL... I'm gonna have to download my old video of IASW from my site and compare a few things. Looks like they may have opened a bit early, or a few things just plain decided they didn't want to work right. Looks like they were missing a goose towards the beginning and some of the evil dolls didn't want to dance.

I was happy to see that since they didn't add the parade of dolls at the front, they at least had some soldiers popping out the sides. Now, do they just pop out every so often? Or is there a bit of timing involved like at DL?

Music wise, it sounded about the same as when I was last there about 4 years ago. Now, did they FINALLY lose the original safety spiel at the beginning that I'm sure has been there since the beginning of time itself? I remember hearing that WAAAAYYYY back in at least the early 80's.

I'm definately going to post a link leading back to this forum. People will just love this! I wish I lived close enough to do this weekly!!!! LUCKY!

Hasta
Geoffrey :drevil:

wannabeBelle

Thanks for the very cute video updates!!! I am definitely enjoying the roving reporter touch!! I was also in EPCOT on the 16th but much later in the day to see the Off Kilter Boys doing their thing in the Canada Pavilion!!! Keep up the good work and if you can get some footage of the Off Kilter guys or Mulch, Sweat & Shears musical act in MGM I would be very appreciative!!! Belle

AEfx

Thanks so much for posting this video and the one for Cinderellabration - both were great and just got me more excited for my trip! I forgot how long IASW was!

AEfx

dox

THAT ROCKED!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! You just made a dreary cold rainy Monday in New York bearable. My secretary saids thank you too.

I wasn't too impressed with some of the still shots on this and other websites of the ride and in particular the new queue but this video really did it justice. It is something that definitely needs to be seen up close. I havent been on this ride in years but i recall that it had gotten quite dingy and faded. The colors and the lighting seem so vibrant on this video, hope it is the same in person. I noticed quite a few things I 'd never noticed before. Looks better and more colorful now than from when i was a kid in the seventies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom