New! March 19th Video Update! IASW ect.!

dmmgp2000

Watched the video right at 12:40. Fantastic job! IASW looks awesome. I should have ridden it the other night but I will definitely ride it next time I'm there. Thanks a million! :sohappy:

diddy_mouse

video looked very sweet, however i decided to keep footage of IASW secret until i see it for myself (hope i have enough will power... :brick: )

P.S. i *love* the commentary on your videos!

Slipknot

tk421-sw said:
Here ya go. Check back later for Cinderellabration and a huge photo update by Thimblekisses! Thanks!

It's ready! OMGosh- I can't spell. It should say "LETS take a Ride! Sorry, will fix later! What ever!

When were you there?

Figment1986

Welcome to duloc... wait wrong song... Need some of that "coffee Drink"

hehe.. Great POV.... I like it.. but it is a little dark... anyone get the same thing.. Might just be my dying monoiter....

May i show a few other forums this clip??? or should i direct them here first...

Captain Hank

Great video! I just wish my computer liked streaming video better--a few times it was just a series of stills to me. IASW looks great! I do agree, though that some of it looks a tad dark, especially the final scene. Overall, though, great job on both your and Disney's part for putting together a great video and restoring a classic, respectively.

NTI2002

I love the colors! And the sound is really crisp even through the video format.

I'm still shocked that so many of the animitronics that haven't been working for years now still aren't working though. I realy hope they fix those things, otherwise it's really not a full rehab is it?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom