New Magic Kingdom tour now being offered - 'Walt Disney - Marceline to Magic Kingdom'

plaz10

I hope they elaborate more on the attractions and info that will be offered. Sounds like something I'd like to try this upcoming May...and the price sounds good too!

WDW1974

It would be nice if they actually had CMs who knew their history/material give these tours.

I've taken a few tours (one MK, one EPCOT) where the hosts were just awful and they were giving out so much erroneous info that I thought they had picked up their spiels from reading on the web.

devoy1701

It would be nice if they actually had CMs who knew their history/material give these tours.

I've taken a few tours (one MK, one EPCOT) where the hosts were just awful and they were giving out so much erroneous info that I thought they had picked up their spiels from reading on the web.

not sure what i would do in this situation. Did you correct them at all or just bite your tongue? I consider myself pretty well read on Walt and not quite as well read on the history of the company (those books aren't quite as common), but it would bother the heck out of me being on a tour where someone was spitting out bad information to innocent people hoping to learn a bit.

olinecoach61

I guess its a matter of luck on the tour guide. We did the Keys to the Kingdom Tour in '08 and had a great time. The guide was awesome, lots of neat details and very friendly. It was a great experience. This new tour sounds very interesting.

Oddysey

I have taken the same tours multiple times through the years, and I have to say it is rather random. There are some really engaging and knowledgeable guides, and there are some poor guides.

disneyfan28

Just called WDW Tours and it is being offered they must not have updated their website yet. We booked it for our trip in May for two adults and w/disney visa discount it comes to $61.12 with tax:sohappy:

DizneyPryncess

Hmm, since it's booking for May that might be something I'll try to sign up for. I love our Keys tour guide - he was absolutely awesome. I've heard mixed things about mixed tour guides, so I feel lucky to have had him. I'd love to give this new tour a chance, as well as visiting Marceline someday.

TaoBoxer

Thia is cool! Booking tour for our summer trip. Is it proper etiquette to correct a tour guide ? I wouldn't want to come off as an a$$!

stillgoofy

Just called WDW Tours and it is being offered they must not have updated their website yet. We booked it for our trip in May for two adults and w/disney visa discount it comes to $61.12 with tax:sohappy:

I also booked this during my upcoming May trip. I booked May 6th. What day did you book it?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom