New Magic Band boxes disappointing.

Rumrunner

Maybe someone can be of assistance on this thread.
In the past our magic bands came in a classy decorative box or container. They are a part of our collection of Disney mementos and keepsakes.

We received this year's magic bands for our trip June 10th thru 21st. Unfortunately they came in a disappointing plain white tuck and fold box. Definitely not a keepsake and certainly not up to the classy Disney operation I have come to expect.

Does anyone know if there is a place a box similar to the ones they used to provide could be found or purchased.

EarsGear

Back in 2014 our Magic Bands came in a nice "The Incredibles" box, which we then framed along with a set of Magic Band decorations! Unfortunately, not possible now, due to the flimsy piece of card they are issued with!

2.jpg

Upvote 0

NeedMoreMickey

I think some people brought the box with them on vacation because it was easy to keep track of the bands and leave the box in the hotel room when they left. Disney ended up with a lot of trash

Upvote 0

allgiggles

We got in on the "Give the Gift of Magic" promo last fall. Those magic bands came in an awesome box! It's like an overgrown cigar box and even has a magnetic closure. It's gold with Tinkerbell on it. We actually got 2 of them....and after our upcoming trip (when I finally take the MBs out of them), they will no doubt become collection boxes where I will store things that *should* be thrown away but won't be. I guess they could be called the "junk drawer boxes". :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom