New look Marie now appearing at MK

Cmdr_Crimson

It seems so strange that she's the only character from the 70's era of Disney animation films that is out doing M&G's when they can easily bring out some others..It's also a shame that the brothers aren't out in MK (I know they were out for a test run before they went to DLP).

asianway

It seems so strange that she's the only character from the 70's era of Disney animation films that is out doing M&G's when they can easily bring out some others..It's also a shame that the brothers aren't out in MK (I know they were out for a test run before they went to DLP).
Ummm no they werent

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Here you can see the differences - These pictures are from Character Central

New
8643775897_5b3c0b4159.jpg

Old
7088872701_84a496cc62.jpg

Brer Panther

Eh. I don't get why she's a character to meet, as the Aristocats is one of the weaker films in the canon, in my opinion. Pinocchio would be better as a regular character.

She's popular in Japan, and Disney thinks that any character that's popular in Japan will be popular in Florida (Duffy, for example).

Does Pooh count?

And yeah, it is kind of sad her brothers are ignored... I find Berlioz a lot cuter than Marie.

Tumblr_mbaj8bpQN61ronxzj.png

Cmdr_Crimson

[QUOTE="Brer Panther, post: 6784536, member: 101715"
Does Pooh count?
[/QUOTE]

Kind of...He's been advertised more tho since his first film with at least 5-6 different series, merchandise, and movies..Granted the only fully animated films in the 70's was Pooh, Aristocats, and Rescuers.

Matt_Black

That may be, but would you classify it as one of the best Disney animated films, on par with Fantasia, The Lion King, or Beauty & The Beast? Because people are seriously trying to make that case.

Brer Panther

That may be, but would you classify it as one of the best Disney animated films, on par with Fantasia, The Lion King, or Beauty & The Beast? Because people are seriously trying to make that case.

Probably not... Of course, I am in the minority of people who like Home on the Range.

Matt_Black

Probably not... Of course, I am in the minority of people who like Home on the Range.

Well, I don't like it per se, I will watch it whenever it's on, because "Little Patch of Heaven" is a GREAT song, and that rabbit is awesome. I just wish I could skip all the other nonsense in that film. ESPECIALLY BUCK.

BrightImagine

LOL now I am dying to know where this place is.

to be relevant... Marie is there because she's a cute kitten! (People do point her out as Hello Kitty) And her new look prevents her looking cross-eyed. Great change.

LieutLaww

Hello There
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Ahh Pooh, I had great fun meeting Pooh when I went in 2012 altho Disney Pooh isn't the Pooh I knew from my early years, as i come from the village that the original version of Pooh is based around (yes i have played pooh sticks on that bridge :p)

brb1006

She's popular in Japan, and Disney thinks that any character that's popular in Japan will be popular in Florida (Duffy, for example).

Does Pooh count?

And yeah, it is kind of sad her brothers are ignored... I find Berlioz a lot cuter than Marie.

Tumblr_mbaj8bpQN61ronxzj.png
I've heard her brothers Berlioz and Toulouse we're recently spotted at Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo Disney Sea sometime in 2013 or 2014 since they first showed up at Disneyland Paris three years ago. I think both can be spotted for the "Happiness Is Here Parade" since Marie's in the parade.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom