New look for the Confectionery on Main Street U.S.A at Magic Kingdom

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
Obviously not many care about this place... :lookaroun

-WondersOfLife

The last original pavilion. :king:

dreamfinder

It does look awfully bright. But if I remember correctly, the initial paint job tends to be brighter than they want it to end up looking just to help it last longer in the Florida sun. Give it 6 months and it will look more like they want it to.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
It does look awfully bright. But if I remember correctly, the initial paint job tends to be brighter than they want it to end up looking just to help it last longer in the Florida sun. Give it 6 months and it will look more like they want it to.

White will just get...whiter !

devoy1701

It doesn't have any of it's awnings up yet. I doubt they are quite finished but love I definitely love the color scheme.

bgraham34

I don't personally care for the color scheme. I do hope some Awnings go up and give it some color, that might make the difference for me.

jmick71

Have to judge when the sign and awnings go up.
As of now, i like the roof, and the blue on the bottom,

don't like the red, colors clash and it is TOOOO WHITE, IT DOES NOT FIT IN!
old color scheme fit much better with the rest of main street and it takes a way from the castle when viewing from the MS station and town square

I really like the facade next to the confectionary though:
dsc00108ra.jpg

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
It looks whitewashed, which for buildings of that "era" wasn't uncommon. But, toss in the red and blue and there's a definite patriotic feel to the establishment.

I'll be interested to see the finished product.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom