New kitty needs disney name

Ella's Mommy

Original Poster
Hi everyone I am adopting a 6 month old orange and white tabby that has feline lukemia and I need a disney name for him. Tigger is out! That was the name of the kitty I shared with my ex fiancee. Please help!!!!! I need an extra special name for this extra special kitty:) Thank you in advance:wave:

Nemo14

DiZZneyPriCeSS said:
Hi everyone I am adopting a 6 month old orange and white tabby that has feline lukemia and I need a disney name for him. Tigger is out! That was the name of the kitty I shared with my ex fiancee. Please help!!!!! I need an extra special name for this extra special kitty:) Thank you in advance:wave:
Hmm - orange and white. How about Nemo?

hcswingfield

I always wait a few days to discover my cat's personality before I choose a name. Maybe observing your new kitty for a while will reveal the name she should have.

MichelleBelle

I think "Oliver" was a good suggestion... I also like Sebastian and Meeko (even though they weren't cats in the movies, still cute names). What about Toulouse (sp?) or Berlioz from the Aristocats? Simba?

Halfling418

Some Random ideas:

You could name it after a dwarf...

or Figaro from Pinocchio...or Gideon...

Haha, I doubt you'd want it to be named Lucifer :D

there's Dinah from Alice in Wonderland, but that's a girl...

there's also Sgt. Tibbs from 101 Dalmations...

Bagheera...

Thomas O' Malley...or Toulouse or Berlioz (The Aristocats)

Chip is a cute name...

Rufus from the Rescuers...

and of course there's Simba or Mufasa...

Meeko is a cute name too...

I've always thought Djali from Hunchback had a cool name...and Clopin is neat too...

Mushu...

Kuzco...

Stitch...(sorry, Stitch haters)

Kenai or Kovu (if you like Brother Bear)

Nemo was a good idea...

or you could always name him after your favorite prince/hero...Phillip, Peter Pan, Arthur, Aladdin, Hercules, Eric, etc...

Raven66

I think Oliver is a great name! We had a stray that came around that was black and white and we named him Figaro. And one of our dogs has the wonderful name of Disney World. :)

WDWKat26

I like Oliver...Nemo is a fish people! If he wanted a clown fish named nemo he would have bought a fish! Name it Oliver...it fits perfectly!

MissM

First off, kudos to you for adopting the kitty! It's hard enough to get people to adopt healthy kitties, but lukemia + is almost a sure bet no one will be willing to give the kitty a home.
:sohappy::sohappy:

Second...for a boy, I think Nemo is cute. Oliver is cute too and Figaro though he was black and white. I guess I don't have any original suggestions, but I just had to applaud you for taking in the kitty.
-m

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom