New Kali River Rapids sign...

RSoxNo1

Okay, here y'all go:

Before:

138773820CkffOo_fsjpg.jpg

After:

IMG_7226.jpg

Why aren't signs like this available at the Art of Disney print on demand?

Skipper Dan

Original Poster
Not as "worn" as the other one, but okay, looks like Kali Rapids Expedition just came into some money after all that rafting.

Well, the old sign had been there for a long time, that's why it looked the way it did. This one will look that way eventually. :)

Disneyson 1

I kinda like the "old" look, but looking into the story, it's all about modern development on ancient and untouched lands. (i.e. MODER STUFFS IS BAD!) I meen, you walk through a frickin' TEMPLE to get to a MODERN WHITEWATER RAFTING TOURISM... thing. I guess it fits the story beter than old-ness.

Skipper Dan

Original Poster
Guys, take a chill pill. They do this for a reason. If they made it look too old initially, they'd have to change it next year. :brick:

ToTBellHop

Guys, take a chill pill. They do this for a reason. If they made it look too old initially, they'd have to change it next year. :brick:
Um...no. Disney has become very good over the years at making new things look old. Ride the Tower of Terror sometime. It looked run-down the day it opened.

Skipper Dan

Original Poster
I agree, yet the building itself seemed to have gotten a freshening wash of paint too. Fading is going to happen in Florida.

Thank you! My point exactly. It looks "older" in person. :wave:

Um...no. Disney has become very good over the years at making new things look old. Ride the Tower of Terror sometime. It looked run-down the day it opened.

Dude. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom