Rumor New Journey into imagination/(WORLD Imagination) announcement hidden in the D23!?

tomast

Original Poster
Hi everyone, today I was looking at the announcements of the D23 and looking to the new LOGOS for the pavilions and I found something interesting.

ECqEf7_UwAMvqEC.jpg:large

As you can see the logos are in groups of colors!
you can easily rearrange them in the 3 new "Neighborhoods"

Red = World Discovery
Blue = World Celebration
Green = World Nature

And there are is also the:

Yellow = World Showcase

WE can see this colors, in the pavilion logos and if you order them you get something like this, Where the ?? could be some M&G maybe....

We can see this match the colors on this concept map:

0825_n13_disney_epcot_transformation_neighborhoods.jpg

This new "Neighborhoods/Worlds" concepts image left behind JOURNEY INTO IMAGINATION... its has no place in any of this new "lands"

We can ALSO see this colors on the banners of this animated concept arts!

and as you can see the colors of the banners change like if its a projection or a screen!
Those are RED, BLUE AND GREEN

One COLOR for each new "Neighborhood"

But wait! thats not all!

There is one more color!!.

A pink/violet one!! wich pavilion has that color on its logo??
wich pavilion does not have a place yet on "new" futureWorld?
latest

But... we al know thats not possible.. just a bunch of colors does not mean anything, right?
...Right?

Where else do we see this mysterious color?? RIGHT THERE!! ON THE NEW PATH!!!

WHERE DOES THAT PATH GO??? DOES IT GOES TO THE UPPER LAYER OF THE NEW FESTIVAL CENTER???

NO!!

As we can see it goes through the new building and seems to turn in the direction of the Imagination pavilion!

Why would they put that path, in that particular color, in that particular direction and forgot to mention that especific pavilion in all the presentation, but at the same time they kept and show the logo and the color both on the concept arts and on the "epcot stand" ??? Would it be worth all this to keep the actual Journey?? or do you think a new imagination pavilion could be close to be announce?

edit:
Here we can see yet another image with the same pink path:

0290a0dc-1aad-432e-8bf6-902d71dd86a3-jpeg.401837

ps: I will really love to go to D23, so Bob / Disney if you see this and you like it feel free to contact me :D

Attachments

• pink2.PNG
    pink2.PNG
    1.8 MB · Views: 232
Last edited:

tomast

Original Poster

Little Green Men

bUU

There is nothing truly "hidden" about the fact that Imagination will eventually get some treatment: They created that presentation piece in the shape of the EPCOT symbol, with all the parts of the park that are going to be part of "the biggest transformation of any park" on each of the petals of the symbol. Along with the items for which they provided details (including Spaceship Earth and the new festival center) they included Mexico and Imagination even though they did not provide details at this time about what they planned to do there.

tomast

Original Poster
Someone else said that the pink line is the outline of the former Communicore East. Seems to match...
I guess it might be something like this. but the shape of Communicore East is more likely a ) and the path is S

tomast

Original Poster
Imagination is part of World Celebration, case in point.
Look at the colors of the banners at the entrance, it seems to be a violet one, that does not match with the blue.
I leave you a video with the exact time where you can see the banner.

Spash007

First off, I'm impressed with your analysis @tomas. You definitely make a good argument as to it being it's own section. I do wonder though if Disney includes the purple in the same family as the blues (I'm color blind so they're all the same to me!) Having a one pavilion World seems a bit odd, but I feel like it is disconnected from Celebration both physically and thematically. I had originally assumed it would be in Nature, as being part of human nature. It could be that it is in Celebration now, but then when it's update comes, they put it on it's own (and then they create a brand new land in the process!)

EJ96

If they had anything to announce regarding Imagination they would have 100% done it and early in the presentation too.

Everyone got their hopes up when a few “insiders” stated it would be announced, instead of listening to the reliable people who have been mainstays here.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom