New Imagineer Introduction Thread

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster
Hello everyone! I am josiah. Animal Kingdom is my absolute favorite park! My favorite attraction is probably expedition everest (although i like them all). still contemplating what to do after high school/ college but im highly considering imagineering of some sort :) i am finishing up my junior year of high school and i have just always loved disney and creative things in general. I play soccer and golf and i create art (mostly paintings) in my spare time. I am a self taught pianist and a devout christian part of the Harvest Bible Chapel chain of churches.
Welcome Josiah! I love artwork, excited to see some!:bookworm:

I'll have Douglas' and your imagineering badges up within the next day or so...busy week :grumpy:

Bacon

Hi i know ive changed
100 times
but ive stated Bacon is the finale to name changes at least for years so here's an introduction
Hi my names Bacon ive gone through many name changes but this is my final resting home for names. I'm happy to announce that I want to be an Imagineer again I love ohana and poly in general also i like all of the mk resorts thanks! But i would love to be from POP Century resort also and i would like my icon to be a surprise thanks!

Last edited:

rawisericho

Hi everyone, I'm Erik, a copywriter in New York. It's a boring answer by Magic Kingdom is my favorite park. I have a bucket list that includes hitting every Disney park worldwide. My favorite theme park attraction in the world is Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey and my favorite Disney ride is PotC or Jungle Cruise.

PS, what is this section and how does it work? I wanna armchair imaginer with you guys.

spacemt354

Chili's
Hi everyone, I'm Erik, a copywriter in New York. It's a boring answer by Magic Kingdom is my favorite park. I have a bucket list that includes hitting every Disney park worldwide. My favorite theme park attraction in the world is Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey and my favorite Disney ride is PotC or Jungle Cruise.

PS, what is this section and how does it work? I wanna armchair imaginer with you guys.
Welcome Erik!

We have a group imagineer project going on as we speak if you'd like to join! It'd be a good way to get your feet wet. Happy to see you here!

And to answer your question - the Imagineer section is a place where you can post your armchair ideas for how to improve theme parks, design your own theme parks, and work with others or individually on a variety of projects!

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster
Now to officially congratulate the new Imagineers on the forum!

@D Hindley - Welcome to the forum, here is your complimentary Armchair Imagineer Nametag!

HindleyNametag.png

Cake

Hello. I've been reading WDWMAGIC news for a while and finally "joined" the forums. Many family members, including me, are APs to WDW, and our next planned trip is in September. My favorite park is Epcot. I love to travel, and at Epcot I can visit the whole world in one day!

Hope to see y'all back real soon!

Disney Dad 3000

Hello. I've been reading WDWMAGIC news for a while and finally "joined" the forums. Many family members, including me, are APs to WDW, and our next planned trip is in September. My favorite park is Epcot. I love to travel, and at Epcot I can visit the whole world in one day!

Hope to see y'all back real soon!

Welcome! Going in sept myself and also a big fan of traveling/epcot/WS. Look forward to any thoughts on epcot or any of the parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom