New Imagineer Introduction Thread

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
You tagged me in it a month ago and I somehow missed it :hilarious:. Is it too late to join the current one or should I wait for the next one?
I thiught u recognized you from last season lol. Of course you can join! One of my favorite things in the One Sentence Comp is that it is no commitment. You can join whenever or leave whenever. There will even be a catch up round later if you care about the points and the competitive side.

Brer Oswald

I thiught u recognized you from last season lol. Of course you can join! One of my favorite things in the One Sentence Comp is that it is no commitment. You can join whenever or leave whenever. There will even be a catch up round later if you care about the points and the competitive side.
Ok thanks! I don't care about the competitive part, just in it for the fun :happy:!

QuillPenn

Hey there folks! I'm Quill Penn, you can just call me Quill!

I stumbled across this sight through a link to the first season of the Creator Games, which prompted me to join, don't know if I'll do any competitions at all, but I love anything to do with Imagineering and have been looking for a place to share my ideas.
I have always loved telling stories, (a similarity I proudly share with Walt Disney, along with his love of grilled cheese sandwiches.) and I'm fairly certain that if I hadn't pursued acting, I would very likely have found some way to work at Disney. If not in imagineering, then definitely operating an attraction at one of the parks.
Anyway, I look forward to chatting with you all.
See you on the boards!

spacemt354

Chili's
Hey there folks! I'm Quill Penn, you can just call me Quill!

I stumbled across this sight through a link to the first season of the Creator Games, which prompted me to join, don't know if I'll do any competitions at all, but I love anything to do with Imagineering and have been looking for a place to share my ideas.
I have always loved telling stories, (a similarity I proudly share with Walt Disney, along with his love of grilled cheese sandwiches.) and I'm fairly certain that if I hadn't pursued acting, I would very likely have found some way to work at Disney. If not in imagineering, then definitely operating an attraction at one of the parks.
Anyway, I look forward to chatting with you all.
See you on the boards!
Welcome to the Imagineer forum!

warfelg

Hey everyone! I'm @warfelg but you can just call me war.

I've been going to Disney since I was little, and for the longest time wanted to get a degree in engineering just so I could work as an Imagineer. Well.....that didn't happen lol.

So I found this after watching a youtube series on abandoned places/ideas/rides, started searching more on the possible future of Epcot.

spacemt354

Chili's

I've been going to Disney since I was little, and for the longest time wanted to get a degree in engineering just so I could work as an Imagineer. Well.....that didn't happen lol.

So I found this after watching a youtube series on abandoned places/ideas/rides, started searching more on the possible future of Epcot.
Welcome to the Imagineer forum, war!:)

RMichael21

Welcome to the forums, we're excited to have you! :)

LSCreative

G'Day!

I'm @LSCreative , but feel free to call me Luke.

I've have been a long time reader, and now have the chance to work on some create projects!

I currently work in the technical productions industry in Australia. This has given me a great opportunity to combine my love for Disney and Technical Operations. I have had the extreme pleasure of working on some of Australia's touring Disney Theatrical Shows, including the newest, Aladdin!

I look forward to working and sharing my knowledge with all you great people.

tmthomas52

Hi I'm @tmthomas52 and I have been addicted since my first visit.

140115_MEDEX_AA.jpg.CROP.promo-mediumlarge.jpg

Armchair Imagineering Anonymous: Hi @tmthomas52

@tmthomas52 : I have been addicted to Disney Parks since my first visit at the age of 4. At first I thought I just needed to go again. Then in grade school I spent snow days watching Disney Vacation Planning Videos. And now I continue to spend countless hours imagining how Disney World and Disneyland can reach their full potential. Until now I have not found an outlet to relieve the stress of all the empty space and resources the parks have available.

michmousefan

Hi all... figured I should probably post something here as I've been loitering around a few of the Imagineering threads for a while now.

I'm John; live in Motown amongst the great midwest. Big Disney geek and all parks really (National Parks, Theme Parks, Amusement Parks, etc.). Spent a fun summer working at Cedar Point while in college. My main gig is as a video editor & animator, but I end up doing all kinds of other marketing communications work as well. I also teach part time and I'm the Trail Manager for a new rail-trail up here in Michigan. Been visiting WDW in one way or another since 1976.

Herewith the official listing of favorites:
Park: Epcot
Attractions: Tower, American Adventure, Horizons, Haunted Mansion, Space Mountain (Disneyland version... it has that great Giacchino soundtrack), Radiator Springs Racers.
Nighttime show: Illuminations
Lounge: Trader Sam's (DL), Crew's Cup, Victoria Falls
Restaurant: Cali Grill, Artist Point, Boma

gonzoWDW

I've been posting a fair bit on some of the "no to low" commitment threads on this forum over the past month, so I figured it's time I do an actual introduction.

My name is @gonzoWDW, and I've been reading the great ideas on this site for around a year. I'm a recently graduated Engineer, so I'm always looking for ways to improve on what currently exists, or create something new for others to (hopefully) enjoy; unfortunately, I can't draw, so I try do as much as possible with words. My favorite ride, by far, is Tower of Terror.

As a bonus fact, the first post I read on these forums (about 1 year ago) was Adventure in Time by @MCParradox. It was the first of many to impress me at the creativity and level of talent of all the contributors to this site.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom