New Imagineer Introduction Thread

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster
Hi I am invader sam
I have worked in designing original theme parks and haunted attractions
I always have wanted to go to disneyworld I even have a disneyworld trip guide book
If I could I would show you guys my vhs collection but I can't so yeah
Btw I want to know if you like my photo for this

Welcome to the forum @invadersam ! Here's your official armchair imagineering nametag!:D
InvaderSam.png

Hello everybody, i'm wdwbaw! I have been going to the Disney theme parks for my entire life, and I am absolutely addicted. ;):hilarious: My favorite park is EPCOT Center, and I absolutely love attractions that are full of AAs. I wish Disney would start building attractions like Horizons and Spaceship Earth again. :cry: Anyways, I absolutely LOVE the classic EPCOT Center logo! I wish that they would someday bring this back...
dbb5829f86b1dac563c183e2a18f144d.png

I'm fairly new to the boards, and I am even newer to the Imagineer forum. Anyways, I can't wait to start coming up with even more ideas, because I have already posted one or two!

Welcome to the forum @wdwbaw ! Here's your official armchair imagineering nametag!:D

wdwbaw.png

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster
@MonorailRed and @ThemeParkGuru , How do you make those name tags? You are both so good at them.

I did them on Adobe illustrator, but it's simple shapes, you could do it on any art program online really! :)

I can make a "how to" real quick on how to do it as well! :cool:

I'll also provide a blank template for the name tags... for future use! :D I've wanted to do that... I've just... procrastinated :p

Last edited:

Siren

Hi everyone! My name is @Siren! I love Disney World & fashion so much!
My ideal theme park will be sponsored by Vogue and it will be the most stylish and exciting theme park in the world. Park guests will receive a substantial discount for wearing the outlined color schemes selected for the season or month. Like, right now I am totally feeling white and light blue and anything sparkly. And, of course Christmas colors for the holiday. I see an opportunity for fashion everywhere -- in everything from the uniforms to the costumes to the attractions themselves. So like, you've been warned. LOL.

And, Happy Thanksgiving, Imagineers!

Last edited:

Daveeeeed

Hi everyone! My name is @Siren! I love Disney World & fashion so much!
6p496c.gif

My ideal theme park will be sponsored by Vogue and it will be the most stylish and exciting theme park in the world. Park guests will receive a substantial discount for wearing the outlined color schemes selected for the season or month. Like, right now I am totally feeling white and light blue and anything sparkly. And, of course Christmas colors for the holiday. I see an opportunity for fashion everywhere -- in everything from the uniforms to the costumes to the attractions themselves. So like, you've been warned. LOL.

And, Happy Thanksgiving, Imagineers!
If you haven't been, you'd love Disneyland Parc Paris! It's a romanticized version of the parks and it is epic! Thanks for introducing yourself and happy Thanksgiving!

Siren

Hola! (That's hello in Spanish) My name is Stark and i have possibly been going to Disney World ever since i was born. My favorite Disney park is Disney's MGM Studios A.K.A Disney's Hollywood Studios A.K.A Disney's New Name Coming Soon Studios. The fabulous array of set peices that transport you to the Hollywood that never was, to the breathtaking and exhilarating drops of Tower of Terror. Disney's Hollywood Studios is the place to be utterly starstruck. I live just 20 minutes away from Disney World, so i always go whenever I'm not in school.
OMG!!! @Stark!!!!! I'm so happy you're here!!!! Great post, too.

RMichael21

Hi There! My Name Is TGFF (That Guy From Florida) And As You Can Tell, I am obviously from Florida. I have been lurking around the forum for quite some time, wanting to create an account, but never got around to it until just yesterday. Some of my hobbies are swimming, programming, and playing planet coaster.
Hi, I'm Brer Oswald from Canada, and I'm looking forward to getting myself out there more into the imagineering community on WDW magic!:D
Welcome, it's great to see some new faces! :)

jsurbs

Hello, my name is Jeff!

I'm originally from San Francisco but now reside in Los Angeles, California. I have been a Disneyland Annual Disneyland Passholder since 2012 and I've always wanted to be an imagineer. Funny thing though is I ended up interning for the Disney-ABC Television Group and working for Walt Disney Pictures for some time. For the sake of my career advancement, I had to move on and man, sometimes I really miss working for the Mouse.

Besides all that nonsense, my favorite imagineering sector is Creative Entertainment. Specifically fireworks, which you can tell in my project thread about "Remember Dreams Come True".

It is very nice to meet all of you and I hope to get involved in this wonderful space! :D

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Hello, my name is Jeff!

I'm originally from San Francisco but now reside in Los Angeles, California. I have been a Disneyland Annual Disneyland Passholder since 2012 and I've always wanted to be an imagineer. Funny thing though is I ended up interning for the Disney-ABC Television Group and working for Walt Disney Pictures for some time. For the sake of my career advancement, I had to move on and man, sometimes I really miss working for the Mouse.

Besides all that nonsense, my favorite imagineering sector is Creative Entertainment. Specifically fireworks, which you can tell in my project thread about "Remember Dreams Come True".

It is very nice to meet all of you and I hope to get involved in this wonderful space! :D
Hi, I'm Brer Oswald from Canada, and I'm looking forward to getting myself out there more into the imagineering community on WDW magic!:D
Hi There! My Name Is TGFF (That Guy From Florida) And As You Can Tell, I am obviously from Florida. I have been lurking around the forum for quite some time, wanting to create an account, but never got around to it until just yesterday. Some of my hobbies are swimming, programming, and playing planet coaster.
Welcome! Hope you guys love it here! If you want to get started on something right away, the One Sentence Comp is fantastic for people new to the forums! Can't wait to see what you all do!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom