News New Haunted Mansion Grounds Expansion, Retail Shop Coming to Disneyland Resort in 2024

mickEblu

Dusty said on his live that he knows for a fact there will new figures added to the mansion, based on what he saw at the media imagineering tour the other week.

All the more reason to believe they’ve “reimagined” the hanging man scene. Hopefully they show some restraint and leave the script/ audio alone.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
This Candleman is separate from the Mini one that appeared in the Attic during HMH. Trying to get to the bottom of where, but it seems very likely he will appear at DL.

I've heard of at least one other new figure being installed, though I'm not certain how prominent it will be.
Not sure why you quoted me on this as I'm not the one making the claim that he is appearing in the attraction in the attic lol. All I said is if its only the one appearing that its a small change. If its a huge AA then that is a large change and ok I'm all for it.

yensidtlaw1969

Not sure why you quoted me on this as I'm not the one making the claim that he is appearing in the attraction in the attic lol. All I said is if its only the one appearing that its a small change. If its a huge AA then that is a large change and ok I'm all for it.
It wasn’t pointed, I was just attaching to the most recent point of that conversation.

He may *be* going in the Attic for all I know . . . though I suspect that he won’t, for other reasons.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
It wasn’t pointed, I was just attaching to the most recent point of that conversation.

He may *be* going in the Attic for all I know . . . though I suspect that he won’t, for other reasons.
Lol, just seems more relevant to the poster who made the claim it was only going into the attic as a small figure rather than my post. 🤷‍♂️

Anyways if it shows up as a huge AA or some other large figure anywhere in the attraction cool I'm all for it. If it only shows up as a small figure in the attic, cool I'm all for it. Any updates they make to the HM for the most part I'm on board with.

Magicart87

HOUSE OF MAGIC Member
Premium Member
Lol, just seems more relevant to the poster who made the claim it was only going into the attic as a small figure rather than my post. 🤷‍♂️

Anyways if it shows up as a huge AA or some other large figure anywhere in the attraction cool I'm all for it. If it only shows up as a small figure in the attic, cool I'm all for it. Any updates they make to the HM for the most part I'm on board with.

Wouldn't be surprised to see it in the new garden or as a shop centerpiece. I'd be completely shocked if added to the ride.

In the Parks
No

I'm the poster who said the thing about the attic. I just thought I read that somewhere; it wasn't a claim. I just hadn't heard about a plan to add a full size figure.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
I'm the poster who said the thing about the attic. I just thought I read that somewhere; it wasn't a claim. I just hadn't heard about a plan to add a full size figure.
Wasn't trying to make this a thing lol.

Yes I'm aware you posted about it which is why I just said "claim", apologies if you took that as offensive. I honestly never heard any candleman rumor or personally made any reference to him ever, especially in terms of a DL HM addition. Which is why I'm saying that yensid's post was more relevant to your post or the poster who brought up seeing it in the WDI clip than mine. It just seems weird to me to quote a poster that never made any reference to the character or its specific addition, but not the posters that did. 🤷‍♂️

Anyways lets move on. :)

MagicWDI

I have to say, somebody mentioned the Candleman as the centerpiece for the new gift shop, and to me that sounds like a perfect use for weird looking figure. Maybe what we saw in the Imagineering video was the finished figure.

Edit: Excuse my French

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom