New Harry Potter Coaster Confirmed for 2019 (Dragon's Challenge Closing Sept 4th)

Tom Morrow

I can see how this was somewhat challenging to name. It has to convey that it’s a thrill ride with magical creatures, and also fit with JK’s naming schemes for the franchise.

Personally I think Motorbike “Tour” would work better than “Adventure” but that of course depends on the story which I don’t fully know yet.

JoeCamel

Didn't some sources claim that we weren't going to have the option to sit on the motorbike portion of the train? If so, I'm incredibly happy that they were wrong.
They were not wrong. It is this type of seating

smile

Gosh I hate the name of this thing.

Take two words out of it and it’s more manageable.

just as "expedition everest: legend of the forbidden mountain" slides off the tongue,
to normal human beings actually speaking, it's not only bookish, but blockish.

attraction titles near full sentences are never good form for that reason, but they sell themselves to folks unaware - the magic of marketing!🤫

meanwhile, i'm not sure why everyone else wouldn't just simply refer to this as "hagrid's"
...regardless, let's re-visit the relevancy after we've ridden ;)

JustInTime

Yes, one Hagrid per car so he is always in the driver seat, and 7 Hagrids per train. This way everyone feels like Harry riding with Hagrid. The multiple Hagrids will be explained as all the other ones not riding with you are other characters who used polyjuice potion. (Had to look that one up.)
HA! Even better

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom