New Harry Potter Coaster Confirmed for 2019 (Dragon's Challenge Closing Sept 4th)

DarleneBurrows

Hang on there's talk of ANOTHER rollercoaster being built in ISLANDS OF ADVENTURES (after this Harry Potter one)? Just stop now.

This is descending into cheap naff 'Six Flags territory'. No more coasters - it's just an excuse to put in a cheap attraction that only one specific group of people ride, low capacity, long queus and ugly looking things. Universal is so much more than that.

Bairstow

Hang on there's talk of ANOTHER rollercoaster being built in ISLANDS OF ADVENTURES (after this Harry Potter one)? Just stop now.

This is descending into cheap naff 'Six Flags territory'. No more coasters - it's just an excuse to put in a cheap attraction that only one specific group of people ride, low capacity, long queus and ugly looking things. Universal is so much more than that.

No, Universal needs more coasters.
Several more.
I want an indoor Gerstlauer Infinity for starters, some sort of RMC, hopefully a T-Rex, and maybe a par of Chance Morgan Hyper GT-Xes, just for balance.

DarleneBurrows

No, Universal needs more coasters.
Several more.
I want an indoor Gerstlauer Infinity for starters, some sort of RMC, hopefully a T-Rex, and maybe a par of Chance Morgan Hyper GT-Xes, just for balance.

If you love coasters go to Six Flags.

It's clear Universal are cost cutting when the raft of new attractions are either 1) screen based, and 2) a coaster.

JT3000

Islands of Adventures? Where's that? Universal should sue for blatant name theft. Sort of like you and your equally blatant identity theft.

DarleneBurrows

Hahahahahahaha. Nothing cheap about the upcoming Potter coaster. And cheap couldn’t even dare be used for the cost of Kong and probably Fast and Furious.

Stop reading when you attempted to defend Fast Furious. Kong is also essentially just a clone from the Tram ride - although props to the nice building.

As Walt Disney himself said, coasters have no place in his parks. It's a ride a certain demographic of thrill seekers enjoy, thus most families don't ride. They're an awful eye sore, and tarnish the reputation of a park.

imperius

Stop reading when you attempted to defend Fast Furious. Kong is also essentially just a clone from the Tram ride - although props to the nice building.

As Walt Disney himself said, coasters have no place in his parks. It's a ride a certain demographic of thrill seekers enjoy, thus most families don't ride. They're an awful eye sore, and tarnish the reputation of a park.
Who defended Fast and Furious? Said it wasn’t cheap to build. So Disney doesn’t have Big Thunder, Everest, Rock n Roller, Guardians upcoming?

Rob562

Walt Disney himself said, coasters have no place in his parks. It's a ride a certain demographic of thrill seekers enjoy, thus most families don't ride. They're an awful eye sore, and tarnish the reputation of a park.

"Roller coasters are horrible. I will never put them in Disneyland. I can never see myself riding such a coaster." -Walt Disney

Shah of Iran on Matterhorn.jpg

-Rob

raven

It's clear Universal are cost cutting when the raft of new attractions are either 1) screen based, and 2) a coaster.
Cost cutting? Care to explain your attraction price scale?
1) Perhaps you should take a look at how Many coasters Disney parks have across the world. 2) Perhaps you should check out the wait times at those coasters. 3) Perhaps you should research the gust anticipation of ANY coaster built within the last 2 decades.

JoeCamel

Cost cutting? Care to explain your attraction price scale?

1) Perhaps you should take a look at how Many coasters Disney parks have across the world. 2) Perhaps you should check out the wait times at those coasters. 3) Perhaps you should research the gust anticipation of ANY coaster built within the last 2 decades.
Its just a troll, don't feed it.....

maxairmike

You say cheap and eyesore, I say a work of art with beautiful flowing lines and curves, and for wooden coasters sometimes beautifully imposing structures. Most guests say "Yay, an exciting ride!" and make some of the longest lines. If coasters aren't your ride of choice, that's fine. Maybe stop trying to suggest they have no place as a ride/ride system in theme parks, though. They do, and always will.

Of course, you're just a troll who already knows all this. Hopefully one of the other non-trolls who have bashed coasters in the past will read this and maybe start thinking about them a little differently. They're as much a work of art by the designer(s) that make them as the small details created by Imagineers that we all like to dote over.

eddie104

I'm for one excited about all the coaster projects so I could care less what one person thinks especially if their engaging in trollish behavior.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom