NYwdwfan

IG update:
DB26E25B-0A14-4B3E-9914-9382E08CEAC0.jpeg
8D812B60-992D-45BE-9BD0-197ACDCB287B.jpeg
8413BFF9-12FB-4094-9573-5BFA949D7244.jpeg
9F5B9BAB-17C9-46BC-8B57-FE06E68A2574.jpeg
2EAB3958-6829-48ED-85ED-A70B9C05482E.jpeg

surfsupdon

Blog Mickey has pictures of a new kiosk that has appeared at the CBR station, as well as the signage for the bus stop
I had said there would be a coffee/donut/bagel place here at CBR back in Aprilish. Nobody believed me. I would think this will be it tho.

kurtk

With 20,000+ posts here this has probably been discussed before but, is anyone else planning on making a trip to see mainly the skyliner? We did not renew our APs partly because of the price increases, but are seriously thinking of making the ~2 hour drive to ride the Skyliner when it opens. Park at Disney Springs for free and then take a bus to one of the resorts on the loop. Maybe a Christmas thing when all the decorations are up at the resorts.

Creathir

It’s such a shame the best looking station has those boxes plopped down in it.
I despise those.

They seem so arbitrary and afterthoughtish.
There HAD to be a better location for whatever it is in there...

I’d have moved whatever electrical equipment is in there onto the other side of the bridge walkway, and run the electrical circuits under the flooring.

DisAl

I despise those.

I’d have moved whatever electrical equipment is in there onto the other side of the bridge walkway, and run the electrical circuits under the flooring.
That may not be for electrical equipment. Like the animals at AK have buildings they stay in at night, that's probably where they keep the gondola gators at night. :cautious:

lazyboy97o

I despise those.

Stuff just sort of being dropped wherever is an ongoing problem with Disney design, and in particular with this project. The station structure is nice, but it’s platform is this big rectangle just jammed into the gentle curves of Generation Gap Bridge. The towers dropped down into the Caribbean Beach Resort are another great example.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Stuff just sort of being dropped wherever is an ongoing problem with Disney design, and in particular with this project. The station structure is nice, but it’s platform is this big rectangle just jammed into the gentle curves of Generation Gap Bridge. The towers dropped down into the Caribbean Beach Resort are another great example.
That lack of design forethought is an endemic Florida problem. Maybe it's something in the water...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom