New Fantasyland - Phases

WDW-Crazy

According to the second link, that wall in Tomorrowland was put up since I was there. Seems like the place is getting alot of TLC these days...not that that's a bad thing. It really deserves it.

What's up with the Tea Cup roof? The lower (larger) section is completely stripped, but the top half isn't? Are they just putting a new roof on there identical to the old one? Wouldn't you think they would blend that in with the forest theme better?

Fable McCloud

I'm wondering how they plan to re-open some of these rides. With all the construction in some areas, it almost seems like it would be a maze of boarded up areas.

RAXIP

What's up with the Tea Cup roof? The lower (larger) section is completely stripped, but the top half isn't? Are they just putting a new roof on there identical to the old one? Wouldn't you think they would blend that in with the forest theme better?

PhilharMagician

I'm wondering how they plan to re-open some of these rides. With all the construction in some areas, it almost seems like it would be a maze of boarded up areas.

I am not sure what rides you are talking about, but the only ones that are closed are Pooh and the Tea Cups. Niether of these rides would be effected by any constuction walls for FLE. In the next few weeks there will be just one large wall (and some trees) blocking FLE all the rest of Fantasyland should be wall free. After the Christmas holiday we may see the closure of MTTF and Dumbo. Then expect walls all over Fantasyland as the new outer castle walls are constructed.

DisneyFamilyDad

I keep seeing references to carnivals or CircusLand. I hope it is nothing like that carnival-like section in Dinoland. I dread even going by that little section. I don't go to WDW to experience a parking lot carnival. Those are always blowing through hometowns anyway. If it is going to be themed in a circus or carnival manner it all needs to be in an "imaginary" way like all the other lands at MK.

raven

I keep seeing references to carnivals or CircusLand. I hope it is nothing like that carnival-like section in Dinoland. I dread even going by that little section. I don't go to WDW to experience a parking lot carnival. Those are always blowing through hometowns anyway. If it is going to be themed in a circus or carnival manner it all needs to be in an "imaginary" way like all the other lands at MK.

Then when you walk through it, close your eyes and imagine it all. :lol:

DisneyNut2007

Quit picking on poor Dinoland. Go read the 2719 Hyperion blog's article about it for some much-needed enlightenment.

DisneyFamilyDad

Then when you walk through it, close your eyes and imagine it all. :lol:

I do close my eyes. But I have a little Princess, little Minnie and a little Jack Sparrow who get drawn to the midway games. I enjoy them being at WDW so I'll even assist them in getting a generic stuffed animal.:lol:

Disney Rocks

I hope they don't build the Dumbos right beside the speedway. I don't want to smell those awful fumes while riding a classic attraction. Just saying.

S

stphnbogert

Actually, just west of Barnstormer.

Oh yeah sorry...meant west. lol.

so everything behind it will be shops?!?!?! why not put what was originally going to be in fantasyland like aurora, cinderella or pixie hollow.

Tom

Beta Return
Oh yeah sorry...meant west. lol.

so everything behind it will be shops?!?!?! why not put what was originally going to be in fantasyland like aurora, cinderella or pixie hollow.

I don't think anyone is really sure what's going to go where Toontown is now. We know they're refurbishing the train station & barnstormer, and moving Dumbo - but other than that, nothing else is "official" yet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom