New Fantasyland details/concept drawings!

JustGoofy

Might Hold Water!

I was just talking with a cast member friend of mine when I was in WDW last week and she had mentioned the rumored replacement of SWSA with a Princess meet and greet area. I laughed it off as implausible, but with this development...looks like it might be true!

DocMcHulk

fantasyland-rendering1.jpg

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

themoose

So we are getting 2 e-tickets?? This coaster looks like it is similar in size and style to Thunder Mountain, which is cool. Can we request that it is named to match the rest of the mountain range at MK? And I feel like Little Mermaid is going to be some hi-tech stuff.

raven

All i can say is WOW This sure beats a big meet and greet in that area. And the coaster looks like well it will be thrilling.

Just take care that concept art is often doctored up to entice the viewer. I'm not saying it will be dumbed down but I just don't want people getting too excited that it will look exactly like the art. The history of Disney concept art has proven that.

SeaBase86

Just take care that concept art is often doctored up to entice the viewer. I'm not saying it will be dumbed down but I just don't want people getting too excited that it will look exactly like the art. The history of Disney concept art has proven that.
Very true. I mean there hasn't been a lot that has excited me at Disney since Everest. So I will take anything at this point (sad isn't it).

But is it definite that we are getting the castle walls to create the boundary between the court and he forest?

inluvwithbeast

Wow! It's exciting to finally have some concept art. It's one thing to hear about it, but it's a whole other beast to see it. Thanks insiders for all your tips and teasers! :wave:

And thanks everyone for posting links and pictures. :)

raven

Very true. I mean there hasn't been a lot that has excited me at Disney since Everest. So I will take anything at this point (sad isn't it).

But is it definite that we are getting the castle walls to create the boundary between the court and he forest?

Yes.

raven

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom