New Epcot 30 Merchandise

CP_alum08

Does anybody think this merchandise will be there in December? I REALLY want some of this stuff, but I'm not going until December.
I doubt it. If it's anything like the MK 40th merch the majority of it was gone within hours of the park opening. People were lined up literally hours before the park even opened. Plus EPCOT has more "fan boys" so I fully expect it to be a mad house Monday morning. But I'll be there with them :)

Communicore

First of all I'm amazes I'm posting this from the old Communicore walkway by Fountain View and wifi too! Anyway it's pouring hard right now but I managed to seek shelter here. I got a blue EPCOT Center shirt and the CM old me they have only sold 10% of their inventory but it has been flying off the racks since the 28th. They also had Mickey ear hats with the anniversary date stitched in the back and it's discounted at $7 a pop!

Communicore

By the way the WS shirts are made with that thin material however the blue shirt and the tie dye looking one use the thick material. I also didn't notice any other "toothpick holders" other than the ones the OP posted. I guess those are the only logos. Oh yeah I forgot to mention that the D23 people here have what looks like the giveaway pin it said "We did it" and the logo.

Tigger1988

The "dated" shirts were released early and are on sale at MouseGear right now. Steven Miller confirmed that only a certain number were ordered. I would not wait until Dec when you can easily order them online before Thursday.

Pioneer Hall

I doubt it. If it's anything like the MK 40th merch the majority of it was gone within hours of the park opening. People were lined up literally hours before the park even opened. Plus EPCOT has more "fan boys" so I fully expect it to be a mad house Monday morning. But I'll be there with them :)

A lot of 40th items were still available months after the anniversary date.

The MaD Hatter

They had tons of 30th anniversary stuff all around the park today. The new merch did look to be quite popular but they were restocking the shelves as fast as it was selling.

TTA94

So what tshirt is the main limited edition that will only be sold today in the park? Or is it just the ones being sold online?

maryszhi

i hope they still have some stuff when i go in 13 days :) i am thinking pin,tshirt, and shot glass. I think the merchandise is adorable :)

SirNim

I'm very curious about if any special, unannounced shirt designs are only going to be available tomorrow (er, later today). I will need to see many many pics of all the merchandise, and festivities. :D

ddbowdoin

By the way the WS shirts are made with that thin material however the blue shirt and the tie dye looking one use the thick material. I also didn't notice any other "toothpick holders" other than the ones the OP posted. I guess those are the only logos. Oh yeah I forgot to mention that the D23 people here have what looks like the giveaway pin it said "We did it" and the logo.

that's what I like to hear... I hate that damn thin material, 10 washes later and you might as well toss that shirt.

I'm trying to get my hands on a tie dyed shirt, pumped it's a normal shirt.

I would say the tie dye goes against everything I normally like, but I like that stuff from time to time

wdweric2.0

80 bucks for an iphone case... you call that a friend?

I agree. I don't see the benefit for Disney to have LE Merchandise. Why only have 300 Iphone case when you could easily sell 3000. I would love that iphone case, but i'm not paying $80 to a person who bought 2. In the end you wind up paying for theirs too.

ddbowdoin

I agree. I don't see the benefit for Disney to have LE Merchandise. Why only have 300 Iphone case when you could easily sell 3000. I would love that iphone case, but i'm not paying $80 to a person who bought 2. In the end you wind up paying for theirs too.

I mean, we're the suckers for paying it online... but I hate people who go in and buy just to turn around and resell it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom