New Entrance Canopy for The Seas with Nemo and Friends

IWant2GoNow

A big Mr Ray might have looked good there instead. Wonder if they thought about it.
I thought the exact same thing. A big, NexGen, interactive Mr. Ray actually. He could have spit out tidbits of sealife knowledge & such. Oh well... Maybe when it's all finished completely it'll feel like it belongs there.

In other words, wait 2 weeks when we all realize it's not going away, & then say things like "I guess it's not too bad, could be worse".

Tom Morrow

This only slightly distracts from the aesthetic of the building and is small and tasteful, unlike Test Track's. It also looks better than the umbrella that was there.

Agreed that adding Fastpass to Nemo OR Turtle Talk is so frustratingly pointless.

Beholder

Maybe a stylized jellyfish with it's tentacles hanging down around it, each changing color in a slow, tranquil pattern.

Or a big Great White head with pieces of flesh and whale bone sticking out between it's massive teeth.

Or not.

righttrack

It's okay. Not really doing anything for me. I will say that now there is an outdoor wait to an attraction that never had one, in an area that gets strong sunlight, any shade is welcomed. It's freakin hot out there mid afternoon.

montyz81

It is ugly. I miss the original Mural on that wall, thankfully this obscures the current one a bit when looking at it from an approach angle.

Jim Possible

I'll have a double cheeseburger, large fries and... oh, oh... I thought this was Sonic. Sorry!

C'mon, Disney! People are starting threads to talk about an awning.

AN. AWNING.

And bathrooms.

And sandwiches.

You need to give 'em more to talk about. Throw us a frickin' bone here. Just sayin'. ;)

bearboysnc

OK... look at the original building, not one right angle. Now look at the awning, mostly right angles. I don't know what they're thinking. It looks like a bus stop at DTD.

baymenxpac

I'll have a double cheeseburger, large fries and... oh, oh... I thought this was Sonic. Sorry!

C'mon, Disney! People are starting threads to talk about an awning.

AN. AWNING.

And bathrooms.

And sandwiches.

You need to give 'em more to talk about. Throw us a frickin' bone here. Just sayin'. ;)

i was kind of going to say the same thing...

i, for one, love minutia. especially when it comes to aesthetics. but...this is hard for me to get worked up over one way or the other.

i think it says something about the state of future world that we have 4 pages worth of posts about an awning.

Jim Possible

i was kind of going to say the same thing...

i, for one, love minutia. especially when it comes to aesthetics. but...this is hard for me to get worked up over one way or the other.

i think it says something about the state of future world that we have 4 pages worth of posts about an awning.

Yeah, I'm not busting on the OP or anything. I like minutia too. But lately, it feels like WDW fans are getting worked up over every tiny detail... because those big announcements are too few and far between. :-/

Beholder

Yeah, I'm not busting on the OP or anything. I like minutia too. But lately, it feels like WDW fans are getting worked up over every tiny detail... because those big announcements are too few and far between. :-/

I think that's the problem, I love Disney so much, that I'll talk about trivial things in absence of anything significant. There just seems to be a void in the world of "big" news right now. But hey, it's all Disney stuff, and I'll talk about that anytime.

lazyboy97o

I think that's the problem, I love Disney so much, that I'll talk about trivial things in absence of anything significant. There just seems to be a void in the world of "big" news right now. But hey, it's all Disney stuff, and I'll talk about that anytime.
The "trivial" are called the Disney Difference when done well.

Clamman73

We need our resident Photoshop expert who did the Pirate's door everywhere to do a TT canopy in front of Seas. Can this be done please? Just for fun.

Doug7856

Looks awful, but even worse is the thought that they are adding Fastpass to this attraction just to create an artificial wait for those without Fastpass. I may never visit Nemo and and friends again...especially if I have to wait.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom