New Dress Code

A113PoCfan

Original Poster
I have found that a lot of people complain about the way others dress in Walt Disney World. If you could create a new dress code what would be on it and how would you enforce it?

Britt

Idk. I'm pretty tolerant of what people wear to the parks, I don't really pay much attention if you're not standing next to me.

Walmart Disney clothes on adult men/women is kind of weird to me. Usually jumbo sized, boxy tee's

luv

I think it is okay now. They're a little lax on offensive t-shirts (or young people are being sneaky), but its otherwise fine, IMO.

Britt

I think it is okay now. They're a little lax on offensive t-shirts (or young people are being sneaky), but its otherwise fine, IMO.
Haha that remindes me of a guy we saw in one of the queues last April, that had a naked lady tattoo!! Gorgeous tattoo, but it was so out of place at WDW...ROFL.

Bob Saget

@rsoxguy made a hilarious list on this subject awhile back. Can't find it though, but it's out there somewhere.

I'm pretty laid back when it comes to others' clothing choices simply because:
a). If it looks good...kudos to them for making a smart choice.
b). If it looks awful...kudos to me for suddenly feeling better about my choice.

My only rule would be the Pack: Any & every guest who was rude, shoved, took flash pictures in dark rides, etc should be forced by law to sport the most tacky, Godawful pack imaginable down Mainstreet U.S.A. daily during a Parade Of Shame.

Disneykidder

Create a dress code? Hmmm....evening attire, preferably black tie. Women MUST wear heels no smaller than 2 inches and men MUST wear a tie. How's that? lol.;)

Just kidding. As long as certain body parts are covered up and toes that are exposed are neatly manicured I am fine. :)

ScorpionX

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Lil Fort

Short shorts that are too short to share a picture of them on a public forum. Yes, I have a picture, but if I post it this thread will get locked for sure. Let's just say that she had a tatoo on her left butt cheek that was visible for the world to see...

EOD K9

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

I joke when I say this...however....The Constitution has no weight in WDW as the RCID has/is the supreme law of the land. They can make whatever rules they want.

EOD K9

If the chick can get away with short shorts I am all for it. But the heavyweight chicks with the short shirt and belly hanging out is a big no no. The OP asked how you enforce it....if its a dude in violation...give him a big Tink shirt to wear all day.

71dsp

We haven't seen much questionable stuff this week, but I missed the memo where the ultra thin (nearly sheer) t-shirts are the vogue for teen girls (the shirts are usually white and the bras are dark or patterned). Also saw one girl with shorts so short they were nearly bikini bottoms, and I'm not joking (wish I were)!

Animaniac93-98

All patrons with the word "booty" written on their short's behind must wear accompanying gloves with the word "hands", hats with the word "scalp" and shoes with the word "feet" on them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom