New Dream Ears for YOMD

Figment82

Original Poster
Forgive me if this has been posted elsewhere - I did a quick search and didn't see any other threads about it. But there are new Dream Ears for the YOMD. Instead of the clouds they are a very dark navy blue, everything else (the patch in front and the "Live Your Dreams" on the back is the same). The ears are not translucent anymore but a thicker plastic (like the regular ears, just silver).

I saw them all over AK on Wednesday so keep your eye out.

SewIn2Disney

oooh---can anyone get a picture?
I liked the cloud ones--and I was hoping they'd continue them into this year so i have another chance of winning a pair.

Disneyfalcon

I've been hoping they'd change them next year, (I've won several from the parks and mail:sohappy:, so I'd love a different kind) but I don't think there's any way someone would have one yet. The new year of prizes doesn't start until January 1st, so the prizes should not be given out until then.

I could be wrong, but I wonder if you saw the navy dream ears that you can buy in the parks?

bluejayx

you also have to look at buying a big box of old ear that are going change in a month or buying a big box of new ears and start the chang a little early.

sweetpee_1993

The Dream Squad guys mentioned the upcoming new dream ears when I had a big holy cow when I won mine last Saturday. They said I had to come back and hope to get lucky again because there's all new ones to come. WoooHooooo!!! I never thought I'd get lucky enough the first time. I never in a million years would even dream of being in the right place at the right time again. LOL! I'll have to keep my eyes peeled on Ebay...

Figment82

Original Poster
I could be wrong, but I wonder if you saw the navy dream ears that you can buy in the parks?

Trust me, I know exactly what those Dream ears you can buy look like. I deal with them on a daily basis, so I am quite certain they are not the same. :)

coasterphil

I saw a few folks with yesterday and I must say that I am not a fan of them at all. They look much cheaper than the old ones did, probably because of the way the actual ears look.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom