New Disney Visa Discount!!!!!

If you currently have a disney visa card and you have a magic your way package booked you can call and get a great discounted package price on it if you use code ZBC. My original package price was 2094.31 and it dropped it to 1601.89. Thats a great discount.

Disney MDACK

I just got off the phone with them after half an hour. I guess how it works is their are different dates for different resorts with this discount. My dates the resorts that were offered were AKL, Pop, CS, PNO, and Poly. Needless to say all of them needed more money to stay at anyone of these expect for Pop. Their is always a catch :brick:.

Upvote 0

shari71

Just got off the phone after a 19 minute wait on hold. We have a Poly reservation - cheapest (garden view). I just rebooked with the code and saved $682.92 - I wasn't expecting that much, but now that pays for new brakes on my vehicle that I was wondering how I was going to pay for.

Upvote 0
Just got off the phone and it would only cost me 116.00 more to upgrade to AKL standard view vs POFQ and I got off to think about it and ask the other family we have the ressies with. Am I crazy? I was looking to save money not spend more(Even though its a deluxe). Anyone stayed at both that could give me a little guidance? Thanks

Upvote 0

simonem

rebooked!

We had a reservation at WL for one woods view room from Nov 4 for six nights $1652. We weren't able to get the discount at WL, but switched to AK to save more than $500, down to $1125 for six nights.

But I need reassurance that it's not going to take too long to get to the MK.

Upvote 0
We had a reservation at WL for one woods view room from Nov 4 for six nights $1652. We weren't able to get the discount at WL, but switched to AK to save more than $500, down to $1125 for six nights.

But I need reassurance that it's not going to take too long to get to the MK.

I believe AKL is the furthest resort away from the Magic Kingdom
I got this information from Intercot. From AKL
Approximate Duration:
MGM Studios -- 10 minutes
Epcot -- 15 minutes
Magic Kingdom -- 20 minutes
Animal Kingdom -- 5 minutes
Downtown Disney -- 15 minutes

From WL which is in the Magic Kingdom area:
Approximate Duration:
MGM Studios -- 15 minutes
Epcot -- 10 minutes
Magic Kingdom -- by boat 8/10 minutes
Animal Kingdom -- 15 minutes
Downtown Disney -- 25 minutes

Upvote 0

daverube

If you do not currently have a Disney Visa, but sign up for one today (or tomorrow), can you use this discount?? I've been looking to obtain a new "secondary" credit card and thought I might get this one...

Any help will be appreciated. We have booked for Oct. 31 - Nov. 4 at the WL but have only paid the $200.00 down to date....

Thanks,

dave

Upvote 0

ljl14

I called yesterday and for those of us not going to WDW until 2007, those discounted rates only apply until the end of 2006. Bummer:brick:

I was told that on 1/1/07, there would perhaps be some new discounts, so I look forward to calling then! Sign up for Disney Visa e-mail alerts. I did receive the e-mail regarding the discount for this year in my e-mail yesterday.

Upvote 0

peters

Just got off the phone and it would only cost me 116.00 more to upgrade to AKL standard view vs POFQ and I got off to think about it and ask the other family we have the ressies with. Am I crazy? I was looking to save money not spend more(Even though its a deluxe). Anyone stayed at both that could give me a little guidance? Thanks

I say go for it! I've stayed at both AKL & POFQ, and while I really enjoyed the FQ, it still felt "hotely"(not really a word:)) to me, where the the AKL absolutely feels like a resort and certainly has more amenities. The lobby is gorgeous as are the grounds and the swimming pool area. I think $116 is a great price to upgrade.
As for the transportation, I've never had any problems with it. The MK is probably the longest drive, but it's never taken more than 20 minutes... of course, we always go in the fall. Hope that helps!

Upvote 0

kachow

Anyone with a package booked in the Fall should at least call and see what they can get. For us, it wasn't much but we had a standard room booked at Boardwalk for a week around Thanksgiving and got upgraded to a water view room for $6 less than we were paying for the standard room.

Upvote 0

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
Well, no go on AKL Concierge. They are not included on either of the codes. :mad:

The CM did say that the call volume was way up. The average wait time seems to be 40-45 min in the morning.

I still wish they'd bring back that pay for 4 get 3 free offer, or even free dining...:cry:

Upvote 0

Dwarful

I did get the card code discount, tried to get in a value, couldn't do it. only moderate was Coranado Springs. We've never stayed at CS, hope the kids like it. we are going Dec. 22-Jan 1st and because we got in before the 23rd the rate applied for our length of stay.. most expensive was $1971. 47 per room w/ four people in each room (2 adults, 1 junior , 1 child) (3 adults, 1 child). Not sure if this was a good deal or a great deal. They offered rooms at Animal Kingdom for $2795 for that same time period but I didn't want to fork that out x two plus the cost of an AmericanGirl Christmas ;)

Upvote 0

GoCubs

Do you have to have a minimum of a 5 night stay?

I have a package booked at the Poly, Nov 1-4 (4 nights).

I have the Disney Visa but have not seen this offer and don't even know how to about getting it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks..

Upvote 0

daverube

Do you have to have a minimum of a 5 night stay?

I have a package booked at the Poly, Nov 1-4 (4 nights).

I have the Disney Visa but have not seen this offer and don't even know how to about getting it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks..

No. We are only staying 4 nights at the WL and saved $375.00!!! Also, you don't need to use your Disney Visa. Disney released general population codes that work as well (that's what we used). I think there is a link in this thread somewhere.

I hope this helps.

dave

Upvote 0

Dwarful

Your best bet would be to call disney or Kingdom Konsultants and see what they can do for you. We just added a 3rd room on Friday and they were able to do it with the disney card discount. So maybe they have a set number of rooms available for each discount (different letter discounts) I don't know but its worth a try...good luck

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom