New Disney Visa Discount!!!!!

If you currently have a disney visa card and you have a magic your way package booked you can call and get a great discounted package price on it if you use code ZBC. My original package price was 2094.31 and it dropped it to 1601.89. Thats a great discount.

mbroschak

Thanks for the savings!!!!

I called and rebooked our trip in November and upgraded from CS to pool view AKL for the same price!!! Thanks for the discount code!!:D

Upvote 0

soin2disney

April 2007???

Anyone know if there are any discount codes for April 2007? I have already booked. but I would call them back and re-book, or give them a code and save some$$$...help... Thanks, Tina

Upvote 0

stuart

If only you could get the Disney Visa outside the states. Would think Disney would go to other companies like MBNA to offer the card. Would be big in Canada - dont think you can get it there can you? and here in the UK. Can always hope

Upvote 0

stankly182

We called to ask today if there were any discounts for a Disney Chase card holder since we had already booked our stay for October, and they cancelled our original reservations and rebooked us. We saved about $200 :animwink: . We didn't have to use a code or anything. All we had to do was rebook our reservation and pay in full on the Disney Visa Chase card to get the discount. The lady in reservations told us they just had this package open today. We got our Park tickets, stay at Pop Century, all for about $570 for Oct 26th - Oct 29th. Our original price was around $750. Plus we got a room upgrade at no extra charge to Preferred room instead of standard using the Disney Visa card discount. Since we had already purchased our MNSSHP tickets in advance, we did not save any money on those, and they are non refundable. She did guarantee that if we lost our tickets or forgot them, our party ticket numbers were added to the new reservation so we could have new cards issued once we got there. This is a great discount deal for Disney Visa card holders! And as always Disney reservations dept were more than willing to help us!

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hi there all, Sorry so late to the thread but Ill try to answer some of the questions brought up here:
1) Which is the better deal the AP rate or the package. Honestly it works out to about the same, once you factor in tickets for those who would need them with the AP room only rate.
2) How do I go about booking this package? Please feel free to contact any of the Kingdom Kosultants at our E mails:
Marie@KingdomKonsultant.com
Pam@KingdomKonsultant.com
Evan@KingdomKonsultant.com
or feel free to call the office at 1866-566-7858 to speak with one of us.
3) Are there any discounts available after December for my up and coming trip?? Not as of yet but as always we will be advising our clients when and if any packages come out that will be the better deal for them!!! April is a particularly busy month being part of Spring Break and Easter which is traditionally one of the busiest times in the year. Discounts may not be available at all during those types of high demand time frames.
4) What if I dont have a Visa as of yet?? Not a problem, the same package is being offered to the General public now.
5) When do I have to book this offer through?? The package offer expires on 9/30/2006. The AP room only rate and the Florida Resident Discount room only offer do not have any expiration dates and may be booked when you can, based on availibility.
I hope this answers some of the questions that were listed. If anyone needs more information, please dont hesitate to post any general questions here or E mail one of us for a more personalized, private response. As always these discounts are strictly offered based on availibility so I would book as soon as possible to get the best possible selection of resorts. Hope this helps!! Belle

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom