New Disney Video Game?

Mr_Tom_Morrow

that is f:D:Dkin awesome!!!!!! if this is truly going to be a game i am pre-ordering it the day it starts

in reading it says the basis of the game is about all things becoming "forgotten" it would be really sweet to see them work horizons into the game

Victor

Wow that looks awesome. Anyone get the feeling the game won't end up being half as cool as that concept art? I could imagine Disney having a problem with some of that imagery.

SirGoofy

Wow that looks awesome. Anyone get the feeling the game won't end up being half as cool as that concept art? I could imagine Disney having a problem with some of that imagery.

Considering Disney owns the company that's making the game, I doubt it.

Jasonflz

Possibly, but that's the way they all turn out. (mostly)

I am still holding out for an actual game set in Disney with each ride as a level.

PaisleyMF

Epic Mickey

Is a confirmed game for the Wii.

And Oswald the Lucky Rabbit is a bad guy?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epic_Mickey
Epic_mickey_reveal.jpg

Victor

Possibly, but that's the way they all turn out. (mostly)

I am still holding out for an actual game set in Disney with each ride as a level.

I'm with you. They have yet to release a game/software that really embraces the Disney parks along with today's gaming tech. I mean we got WDW Explorer years back and that one racing game, but it's time for something really epic involving the parks. Which Epic Mickey could obviously be.

Jasonflz

I'm with you. They have yet to release a game/software that really embraces the Disney parks along with today's gaming tech. I mean we got WDW Explorer years back and that one racing game, but it's time for something really epic involving the parks. Which Epic Mickey could obviously be.

:D Well it definitely would have to top Adventures in the Magic Kingdom for NES.
(sarcasm)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom