New Disney Parks CD to release this year!

Uncle Orville

No I haven't heard any of the details yet, but we'll all know soon enough!
Please hurry with the details I'm getting so anxious to hear what's on it (This isn't ment to sound demanding. Sorry if it does. I know you might not hear the details for a while). It better be out by August so I can get it when in down there.

aladdin2007

The current four parks one world red official album is already off the shelves, there may be a few left here and there, but in general its gone from many locations.

rodserling27

A CD is a way to get decent uncompressed versions of songs that don't sound like a cassette tape out of alignment (I'll explain cassette tape later ;) ). Since it will likely not be available on HDTracks, CD is the next best option for those who cannot stand the sound quality of MP3's.
Ahhhhhhh a fellow audiophile! Glad to know there are Disneyphiles who are also Audiophiles. I can't stand compressed mp3s, especially on my system at home. I almost always opt to buy vinyl or obtain hi-rez digital files if available. Shame that Disney will probably never offer these. The great thing about WDW CDs though is that they don't over-compress their stuff so all dynamic range is in tact. HDTracks would be SICK for lots of WDW music. SSE, Soarin'!!!, Fantasmic!..oh man. Or even some of these that were recorded to analog tape a la Haunted Mansion, tiki room, MSEP...can you imagine an all-analog 180-gram VINYL release of Haunted Mansion music?? I would be in heaven.

(end slightly irrelevant rant :) )

The Empress Lilly

The Empress Lilly

Love this... Epcot has, or at least had, the best music in WDW...
EPCOT's music was amazing! I think a great deal of the nostalgia is based on emotional attachment to the music. The old music haunts me, from Magic Journeys to all of Horizons' sounds and music.

But current Epcot has some great songs of its own. The new version of the Canada song is awesome, the new Golden Dreams is fine too. The entrance loop is great. The Promise is one of the best WDW songs ever.

Captain Chaos

EPCOT's music was amazing! I think a great deal of the nostalgia is based on emotional attachment to the music. The old music haunts me, from Magic Journeys to all of Horizons' sounds and music.

But current Epcot has some great songs of its own. The new version of the Canada song is awesome, the new Golden Drams is fine too. The Promise is one of the best WDW songs ever. The entrance loop is great.
Epcot music is the only Disney music I will listen to... Well, that is a lie... Depending on my mood, I may put on some DAK music too...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom