New Disney Parks CD to release this year!

yoyoflamingo

Three, and this is the most relevant: there's just no one who has taken the lead within P&R, Merchandise, Digital or Music to put the project together. Whenever there's multiple departments who could lead, usually none do. The official CD compilations are different because there is a precedent set and they know they have to revisit to update them every so often.

I'm surprised Randy Thornton hasn't taken a bigger role - he really does a fantastic job.

Father Robinson

I would totally love it if they would release a CD with the International Gateway loop and the IllumiNations half hour preshow loops. I have all the CDs that contain the tracks that make up the preshow loop but it would be nice if I had an official one and didn't have to make a compilation disk.

scarr13311

2012s.gif
Great to hear a new CD set is coming out. I wish they would also make a CD set of the rides, what you actually hear when you are riding through. (e.i. Carousal of Progress show, Haunted Mansion, Pirates of Caribbean) and yes Innoventions loop is great add that to the new CD would be great. So excited to hear new music

SkipperButler

I wish they would also make a CD set of the rides, what you actually hear when you are riding through. (e.i. Carousal of Progress show, Haunted Mansion, Pirates of Caribbean) and yes Innoventions loop is great add that to the new CD would be great.

Check out the "Musical History of Disneyland" set that was released for the 50th anniversary. That had the entire soundtracks of Haunted Mansion, Pirates, Splash Mountain, Carousel of Progress, Tiki Room, the original Carousel of Progress, it's replacement America Sings, Golden Horseshoe Revue, all three versions of the Country Bears, small world, small world holdiay, Haunted Mansion Holiday 1.0, Disneyland's Fantasmic, Main Street Electrical Parade, as well as the onride music to Indiana Jones, Star Tours 1.0, and Space Mountain. It's all Disneyland music, so it's interesting to pick out the differences between variations on the attractions from coast to coast. It also has the special fireworks show from the anniversary that is bookended by Wishes, but has about 15 minutes of awesome music from the different attractions.

Uncle Orville

I don't know if they would do this but Rey should put full ride loops on it. Take splash mountain do example. They should play the music with the animatronics actually talking in it so you can hear brer fox say "I think I might just have to roast ya." They should also put the firework show's soundtracks and maybe even pre shows like the one from soarin. With that I could think about disney 24/7

Uncle Orville

I see it online and I listen to it but I like to have it on my iPod so I can listen to it in the car. I would download it but I think that would be illegal.

DizFiz

Test Track 2.0 lobby music please!
Yes! every since riding the ride in March I've been dying to get my hands on it. We need a new dedicated EPCOT soundtrack the last and only one was in 1983 I would have hoped they had did a special 30th one including past and current attractions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom