New Disney Park in America?

CaliSurfer182

WDWFanatic007 said:
I'm not ruling this out because anything's possible with Disney.

I don't think anybody is telling you to rule out anything, basically you are free to believe what ever you want, but that doesn't mean you have to post it every five posts. I am not trying to be rude or anything, but it seems like you are saying the same thing like twice every page.

I know that there are some people that will say if I don't like what I see then I don't have to read it. But I enjoy reading all the threads, I enjoy reading the up-to-date facts/rumors/ideas/trip reports. However some points of a thread can just get a little annoying when somebody sounds like a broken record. I mean sure everybody is entitled to their opinion, but can we just have a little bit of decorum, and post our beliefs once (as necessary)?

Also just a little point to remember yes anything is possible with Disney, but just because it is your fantasy doesn't make it a Disney reality.

Thrawn

Account Suspended
WDWFanatic007 said:
I want this to happen one way or another in the Southeast or Southwest.

There already are parks in the southeast and southwest of the country. WDW is in the southeast, DLR is in the southwest.

Stop posting. We gave you well reasoned and thought out posts about why they won't build anything outside of WDW or DLR, and you can only come back with "I want". Unless you are going to post some reasons why it would be a beneficial plan for the Walt Disney Company, then stop posting.

mkepcotmgmak

i personally hope they don't build another theme park outside of the disneyland resort and wdw. it would make it like a six flags brand...like someone else already said... don't want the disney parks to be toooo common...

take that money and invest it into the existing parks!

Thrawn

Account Suspended
TownSquareSteve: I don't think that Disney's America would have been a good idea, building it up there all by itself. However, the bogus excuses that the people of VA used were just unbelievable. They shouldn't have used the "historic land" excuse, because that was not what bothered them, as evidenced by the fact that the land now has condos on it.

I agree with you that Disney didn't know who would be coming to the proposed "Disney's America" park. Disney has/had notoriously bad demographic work. They blew their demo on DCA, MK, Epcot, DLP, and to an extent, AK.

Bluewaves

Disney is an industry leader in the Water Park business. River Country was one of the first real water parks in the world and Disney operates the 2 most highly attended water parks in the world, so if you really knwo a business why not a Disney Water Park in Texas, wish they would build one in the northeast so I didn't have to go to Florida for a decent water park.

dave2822

Bluewaves said:
Disney is an industry leader in the Water Park business. River Country was one of the first real water parks in the world and Disney operates the 2 most highly attended water parks in the world, so if you really knwo a business why not a Disney Water Park in Texas, wish they would build one in the northeast so I didn't have to go to Florida for a decent water park.

A lot of attendance at Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon are from overflow to the Resort in general. People are not coming for the water parks primarily, they usually do them on an "off day."

So, would a solitary water park in Texas make sense financially?

Also, many "Top Water Parks in Texas" lists include fifteen or more water parks, just for the best of the best! How would Disney seperate themselves from the competition? There are only so many ways to do a water park.

vb4hire

Bluewaves said:
wish they would build one in the northeast so I didn't have to go to Florida for a decent water park.

Great idea.

Here a plan that will be valuable to the local markets (pop these parks in several regions) in giving that Disney experience, without diminishing the value of the big parks.

Waterpark
Mini Golf
Building with:
Disney Store (for year round biz in cool climates)
A Disney themed restaraunt (Chuck E cheese, but Disney Style)
A promo area for the parks
and of course... A Disney Vacation Club Kiosk.

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
vb4hire said:
Great idea.

Here a plan that will be valuable to the local markets (pop these parks in several regions) in giving that Disney experience, without diminishing the value of the big parks.

Waterpark
Mini Golf
Building with:
Disney Store (for year round biz in cool climates)
A Disney themed restaraunt (Chuck E cheese, but Disney Style)
A promo area for the parks
and of course... A Disney Vacation Club Kiosk.

I'd love to see something like that in Niagara Falls NY, I think it would be a great location. What about an indoor water park?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom