*NEW* Disney Military Salute Tickets Oct 3, 2010 - Oct 1, 2011

krazazian

Original Poster
Hey everyone,
Not sure if this has been posted yet, but Disney has renewed the Disney Military Salute tickets for 2011. The promotion is actually running from NOW until October 1, 2011. Pretty awesome deal with a few changes. Its no longer 4 Day base ticket for $99, but 4 Day Park Hopper for $138. Check out the article below for further details. I'm excited because I have been waiting for this announcement, but I thought it was going to come later in the year like in December or something.

http://www.militarydisneytips.com/blog/disney-military-discounts/new-disney-military-salute-announced-for-2011/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=new-disney-military-salute-announced-for-2011

chama1

Military Tickets

Thanks as my daughter is visiting and this discount will save us some monies for other "treats". :sohappy:

Nemo14

This is great news for us. We just got back from a trip with DH's sister who is a retired Navy officer. It was her first trip, and now she wants to go back next spring! :sohappy:

I have tried this before and it does NOT apply to us in the law enforcement field. I think the only time they offered a law enforcement discount was after 9/11

Man it feels like we always get shafted when it comes to things like this...JK. I support this 100% the troops deserve this but throw us a bone every once in a while. :ROFLOL:

enoe01

Man it feels like we always get shafted when it comes to things like this...JK. I support this 100% the troops deserve this but throw us a bone every once in a while. :ROFLOL:

I agree that LAw Enforcement and Hose Draggers should get a bone thrown to them every now and then, maybe someone one this website has a little power to suggest this to the other higher ups.

Thanks goes out to all the Troops and their Families. Thank you for all that you do!!!!:sohappy:

yekcoh_99

Anyone know if you can add days to this? 4 Days for $138 is awesome, but not to many people go for just 4 days and to add on 2 or 3 days at regular price makes no sense for us, it's just cheaper to do a 7 day park hopper. Don't get me wrong I do appreciate the 4 day and any discount Disney offers.

Disneybird

I told a good friend of mine who will be staying at SOG in December about this and then we clicked on the link. It says the tickets are for the remainder of this year (2010) and into 2011. Then it states the tickets can be purchased beginning in January 2011. Well, if you can't purchase them until 2011, how are they good for this year?

She called SOG's ticket office and was told that there are no offers for 2010 out right now, but to keep checking back because Disney changes their minds all the time. They also wanted to know what website this information was posted on, so she gave them the website link that was posted in this thread.

sweetpee_1993

I told a good friend of mine who will be staying at SOG in December about this and then we clicked on the link. It says the tickets are for the remainder of this year (2010) and into 2011. Then it states the tickets can be purchased beginning in January 2011. Well, if you can't purchase them until 2011, how are they good for this year?

She called SOG's ticket office and was told that there are no offers for 2010 out right now, but to keep checking back because Disney changes their minds all the time. They also wanted to know what website this information was posted on, so she gave them the website link that was posted in this thread.

Keep me posted because I passed the info to my mom (Dad's retired Navy). If Mom & my brother join us next month they prob'ly would want to buy the passes. :wave:

Nemo14

Now there is a slight disclaimer on the site:

Here’s an update on the 2010/2011 Disney Military Salute. The room only rates quoted in the previous post are in effect now. Packages are being booked at these rates by Amy at Ears of Experience.

As far as the Disney Military Salute theme park tickets…

A Manager at Shades of Green was able to verify through their Disney contacts that: Disney will be offering Discounted Military Salute Theme Park Tickets; They did not confirm the start date or number of days, but there will be blockout dates.

Through another contact in the Disney Company: There will be a 2011 Military Salute Ticket Offer; Purchase dates will be 1 January through 1 October 2011; Last day of use will be 11 October 2011; Blockout dates will be 17-23 April and the fourth of July; This contact also confirms that Disney was prepared to release the Military Salute Ticket info on 3 October with the room only offer but decided not to at the last minute. There is still no “official” info on number of days of use, number of tickets, or cost but the info in the previous post sounds correct to me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom