News New 'Disney Junior Dance Party!' live show opening later this year at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Cmdr_Crimson

I would really like to see the Muppet Babies as well sometime, live on stage. There's puppets out there somewhere...

There was also one's from Vee Corporations Live Stage show (Same company that does the Sesame street/Muppet Live Stage shows)
imageswl88folu.jpg

Spectre

Absolutely heartbroken to see the puppets go. There was so much magic in the old show. I loved watching the reactions of the others in the audience and seeing their faces light up when such unique versions of these characters would pop up from the stage.

Personally going to be mourning this one for a while. Thanks for all the great memories, DJ Live.

mm52200

Absolutely heartbroken to see the puppets go. There was so much magic in the old show. I loved watching the reactions of the others in the audience and seeing their faces light up when such unique versions of these characters would pop up from the stage.

Personally going to be mourning this one for a while. Thanks for all the great memories, DJ Live.
Agreed, I think puppetry is such a special and unique thing and this show has been around in various incarnations for a long time, lots of longtime performers, will be sad to lose a major puppetry venue and what with mermaid most likely not being long for this world I imagine...

Gillyanne

I remember seeing the billboard for this at DL, but given the toddler was in a bad mood and left the park early we didn't get to check it out. I was hoping that it would also come to DHS b/c I feel like she's more into the new stuff than the older, and while the puppets were cool and all, I had hard enough time seeing them while sitting on the floor, I can only imagine how much the toddler actually saw...

gamblepsu

Yeah, it's definitely still distributed by WDTA, but they probably don't have rights for theme park. They just have merch and broadcast rights. Vampirina is a joint thing between Brown Bag Films (who did Doc McStuffins) and Disney Junior, so there appears to be some sort of different deal in place there.
They are however on the Dance Party tour that is going around....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom