News New 'Disney Junior Dance Party!' live show opening later this year at Disney's Hollywood Studios

beachlover4444

My grandkids will love this. They are 3 and 5 and they love vampirina and Mickey and the roadster racers and Lion Guard. Doc McStuffins is still very popular so good to keep her as well but we will miss Jake and the neverland pirates, especially the young boys they really connect with Jake. They really love the current show but they will love a dance party with the characters.

tissandtully

IS this puppets still or no? The puppets in DJ Live were pretty cool, but the network has been pretty aggressive in switching what shows are on, there's no more Jake or Sofia at all in rotation anymore. Also, bring on the muppet babies!

Fox&Hound

They had a show touring the nation this year that sounds very similar. My wife and I took our daughter when it came to Baltimore- wasn't anything amazing but our daughter liked it. I like that is is something fresh coming to that space but the puppets were a cool touch you don't see very often. Hope it is not all screens and flashing lights and dancers (without a dedicated set)....

tissandtully

Did not know this, very interesting... However they do sell the plush, shirts, ect. at their stores.
Yeah, it's definitely still distributed by WDTA, but they probably don't have rights for theme park. They just have merch and broadcast rights. Vampirina is a joint thing between Brown Bag Films (who did Doc McStuffins) and Disney Junior, so there appears to be some sort of different deal in place there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom