New Discounted Summer Awakens discounts are out!

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
3 new discounts dropped this morning.
Summer kid-size package-
You can enjoy a 2-day/3-night stay in a standard room at one of Disney's All-Star Resort hotels with one park per day Magic Your Way® base tickets for just $1,021* for a family of 3. Book through June 10, 2016 for stays most Sunday through Thursday nights from May 30 through August 25, 2016.

Plus, you can receive an exclusive "Awaken Summer" graphic MagicBand when you upgrade to a room and Theme Park package with a minimum 2-day Magic Your Way® Ticket.**

Great rates are available for other lengths of stay and party sizes.

Summer Awaken room discount-
You can save up to 30%* on rooms at select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels for stays most nights June 12-Aug. 25, 2016 when you book by June 10, 2016.

Plus, you can receive an exclusive "Awaken Summer" graphic MagicBand when you upgrade to a room and Theme Park package with a minimum 2-day Magic Your Way® Ticket. The MagicBand will activate a surprise sound and lighting feature at select touch points throughout the Walt Disney World Resort.**

Summer Family Vacation Offer-
You can enjoy a 4-day/4-night stay in a standard room at one of Disney's All-Star Resort hotels with one park per day Magic Your Way® base tickets for just $1,880.* Book through June 10, 2016 for stays most Sunday through Thursday nights from May 30 through August 25, 2016.

Plus you can receive an exclusive "Awaken Summer" graphic MagicBand when you upgrade to a room and Theme Park package with a minimum 2-day Magic Your Way Ticket.**

Great rates are available for other lengths of stay and party sizes.

Offers exclude campsites, 3-bedroom villas, The Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Bungalows at Disney's Polynesian Villas and Bungalows, Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort, Disney's Art of Animation Resort – The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms, Disney's Port Orleans-French Quarter.

Ok from what I am seeing when I am going to apply this for my existing clients, the prices are higher on a lot of them with these offers due to the fact that they recently raised the pricing on their packages. Make sure that you compare the prices carefully before you ask a castmember switch them.

Kingdom Konsultant agents are already booking new packages with this offer. If you would like us to take care of this for you please email us @ vacations@kingdomkonsultant.com

Pam

wannabeBelle

Hi Captain, I did look and the hours are only showing a closing time of 6:30pm or 6pm depending on which day I am looking at, and no official times for Rivers of Light. This was last updated on 2/15/216 though so I'm sure that isn't the final and set times with RoL starting on 4/22/2016. Sorry I couldn't help more! Marie

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

I am planning a trip next summer...Can I expect the same kind of discounts next summer too???
Thanks for the info!
Discount types and amounts change so unfortunately we aren't able to comment on what the discount would be but if you do book with us, we can certainly monitor your reservation for any discount that you would be eligible for and apply it as soon as the promotion does become available. Best of all, there is no charge to you, our client for our services. Marie

Upvote 0
We haven't seen any official pictures of this new band as of yet. I'd love to see what it looks like too!! Marie

The pic on the reservation site shows BB8 on it!

zkIpN8Y.png

Upvote 0

jenos0524

How imagine Iger knowing these quotes exist
OOtZUJt.gif
I have to say that my trip was booked regardless of this, but I am shocked they are giving it for free, vs an extra amount of $$ to upgrade. I am actually surprised they don't let you upgrade to the other special ones for a price yet. Seems like they would get more money right away and not have to send out extra colored ones. (I am guessing some people would pay an extra $20 to get the special one, vs the solid color one for free)

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

I have to say that my trip was booked regardless of this, but I am shocked they are giving it for free, vs an extra amount of $$ to upgrade. I am actually surprised they don't let you upgrade to the other special ones for a price yet. Seems like they would get more money right away and not have to send out extra colored ones. (I am guessing some people would pay an extra $20 to get the special one, vs the solid color one for free)
You can, but in park only. There is a location by Space Mountain where you can do all kinds of customizing and purchase your band there. As far as customizing it online as part of the My Disney Experience app, that hasn't happened as of yet but wouldn't surprise me if that is the direction that is headed in. Marie

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom