New Discounted DreamMaker pkg coming out (8/17/04)

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Ok, Here is a heads up from ME! not Mousesavers...LOL!

Rumor Has It - Disney will be releasing a Dream Maker package valid for travel Sept. 30 - Dec. 25.

Pam

katiesmom

Any word on the Visa discount? I lost out today... I thought the Ap rates were coming on Thursday, and didn't find out till 3:30pm that the Ap's were out. Needless to say, when I called they were no longer available at the Boardwalk. :cry:

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
9/30/04-12/25/04:Dream Maker package ZXQT 9/29/04-12/25/04 (except for 10/17-10/20, 11/10/04-11/13/04 and 11/23/04-11/27/04). The room portion of the package is discounted.
Code BAT for special discounted rates at most Walt Disney World resorts. These discounts are not available for check-ins shown above. Reservations for both discounts must be made by 10/10/04

If you would like me to book either of these for you, please let me know.

Pam

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
katiesmom said:
Any word on the Visa discount? I lost out today... I thought the Ap rates were coming on Thursday, and didn't find out till 3:30pm that the Ap's were out. Needless to say, when I called they were no longer available at the Boardwalk. :cry:

There is a Disney VISA version of the discounted pkg.

Pam

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

katiesmom said:
Kepp trying!!!! I have found that if you are persistent, sometimes there are cancellations, and sometimes more rooms are added into the discount if they arent selling out as fast at full rate. Dont give up though!! Belle

Upvote 0

Bluejen

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: FINALLY!!! Got the discount using BAT!!!!! Upgraded from standard at the WL to courtyard WL for $166/night incl. tax for 11/13-11/20. We're saving $390!! Now I can sleep.

Upvote 0

Hank

Codes-where are they??

I have read on here that there are codes/new codes coming out for discounted rates. Where on this site are these, or will they be, posted? Thanks.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hank said:
I have read on here that there are codes/new codes coming out for discounted rates. Where on this site are these, or will they be, posted? Thanks.
All of the three letter codes that are available are posted on page three of this thread!! Belle

Upvote 0

E_Blackadder

Got my reservation for 4 adults at WL-Woods View changed from $338 to $203 with tax using Florida code. Suprising my Father in Law who lives in the Tampa area for his B-Day with a quick stay, and Birthday dinner at California Grill!!! Can't wait!!!

Upvote 0

Simba One

My experience on 8/26

I called at 7:00 EST and kept getting dropped...the CM told me that their phone service was crashing and they couldn't even answer the phones when they were ringing. When I got through, I got Pop Century in October for $74. AP rates were $69. Value season rates were $55 and $49 with an AP. The only deluxes she offered were AKL suites for $270 and Boardwalk standard for $215. Moderates were $84, water view $99.

She started to give me the Disney Visa rate, but realized that it was only for Florida residents. So I had to go with the BAT rate that's available to everybody. Not the best rates ever, but better than rack!

Upvote 0

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
Drat! :mad:

The codes don't save me any money. The 7+2 was cheaper, so I left my bookings alone. The ZXRC came in about $200 more for me.

Oh well, had to at least try. I would have ended up giving the money to Disney anyways, just would have been able to bring a little more magic home with me tho... :lol:

Upvote 0

Bluejen

Just to let you know......I still got the BAT rate for my check-in date of 11/13 even though 11/13 is listed as a blackout date. I'll feel better about it though when my confirmation comes in the mail.

Upvote 0

mom_rules

I think I'm up the creek without my paddle-
Thought my TA was working on applying these codes
to my existing reservation and I find out that he's not
even in until this afternoon.

Am I out of luck?

Upvote 0

JBSLJames

Kingdom Konsultant said:
9/30/04-12/25/04:Dream Maker package ZXQT 9/29/04-12/25/04 (except for 10/17-10/20, 11/10/04-11/13/04 and 11/23/04-11/27/04). The room portion of the package is discounted.
Code BAT for special discounted rates at most Walt Disney World resorts. These discounts are not available for check-ins shown above. Reservations for both discounts must be made by 10/10/04

If you would like me to book either of these for you, please let me know.

Pam

Pam,

We check in on the 20th of November. Are these new rates good for our stay? How do I change it? We are well past 45 days since we booked so I do not think cancellation and re-book are a possibility. Any ideas?

Judd

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
Call and ask them to apply the code to your existing reservation. If they have the availabilty with the code, they will do it and switch over any money you have already applied to your room.

Pam

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

mom_rules said:
I think I'm up the creek without my paddle-
Thought my TA was working on applying these codes
to my existing reservation and I find out that he's not
even in until this afternoon.

Am I out of luck?
Get a new Travel Agent!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Seriously though, if you travel agent did it, he/she is the only one who can adjust the reservations. Belle

Upvote 0

cherrynegra

Hey can somebody clear up for me please how the code BAT is different from code EWP?? Are these both AP discount codes? Or is one better than the other? Just curious and confused.

:veryconfu

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
cherrynegra said:
Hey can somebody clear up for me please how the code BAT is different from code EWP?? Are these both AP discount codes? Or is one better than the other? Just curious and confused.

:veryconfu

EWP is the AP discount code. BAT is the room only code for the general public.

Pam

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom